Half million students to DC this weekend.

Rate this topic

DoorGunner

7 mins ago, Gatr522 said:

Money comes all the way from the NWO via Soros & the like. Deomocrat/progressive redirected TAX dollars as well as donations. Special interest $ and donations thru hollywierd.  Favor exchange also.     The stages & sound , printed signs & banners, multitudes of buses  and airplanes & airfare.

This is the same giant network that provides the 24/7 MSM propaganda drone (over 98% left wing) and wants-very,very badly to disarm the citizens of the USA.

And guys like Kraft and Bloomberg.

9 hours ago, pat the nat said:

I grew up in Schuylkill County PA (where this stone-throwing school is located, still have a farm and family there).  I'm sure there wont be sharia law or metros there anytime soon.  I didnt go to Blue Mtn School (many of my friends did, my niece and nephew are there now) but a catholic school nearby.  I walked into high school with my hunting gear, including a gun, many times.  We just had to keep them in the VP's office and get them after school if we were hunting right after school.  It wasnt taboo for kids to have "weapons".  still isnt for that area.

The propaganda mill doesn't want it to be anything even near what you remember. The want to put a label on people like you and/or your home town that will justify mob-violence against you. That is the method of the self proclaimed -tolerant,inclusive etc-indoctrinated. BUT they have to disarm you otherwise the justified mob violence to control will not be successful.  

Being close to that area- I'll venture that a group of kids from my past -armed with rocks- would actually be quite a challenge to some modern child with a gun from my old school. 

Expounding upon this stone age ,ridiculous idea- I say that the majority of these modern participation trophy-every-body-wins (excluding actual athletes) children would be less than imposing when it comes to throwing a rock.

25 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

School safety isn’t a 2 a issue though. It’s a school safety issue. That’s what nobody is taking about. 

BS.  Obviously if a school in FL cannot protect students then I shouldn't be able to buy a hunting rifle.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

If kids want guns they can move to samolia go to a military acadamy. We have had enough.  

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

4 hours ago, gadwall8 said:

29541498_162300941119451_220679324836313

:v:

Don't ever expect the progressives to let: Logic, Facts, History or common sense to get in the way of their plans. The desire to disarm their enemies (all non conformist free thinking citizens) goes back to moment of the creation of 2 political parties.

I thought the quote was older but recently read that they attributed it to rahm emmanual -to never let a crisis go to waste.

The left loves to craft a dialog around something that they feel gives them a moral superior argument. To compound on that-their favorite is to make sure that the spokes people are beyond reproach - and there fore cannot be questioned due to their recent tragedy.

This method is very effective on the weak minded and is also part of the indoctrination that you mention.