DoorGunner

Half million students to DC this weekend.

Rate this topic

427 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, Surf Guy said:

At least they’re not sitting on the couch hoping that someone else will make their lives safer.

I agree...the problem is that their parents did. Some of these kids are quite intelligent and very well spoken, I was impressed with a few of them some weeks ago when they spoke out initially.

However, they are either misguided and/or ignorant, and as such are choosing the wrong path for their protest.

Folks have to learn exactly what "rights" are...........

20 mins ago, Surf Guy said:

At least they’re not sitting on the couch hoping that someone else will make their lives safer. You might not agree with them, but their opinions deserve the same respect that yours does. That’s where our society has gone wrong, people no longer respect opinions that are contrary to their own. 

Again,as I showed you in my photos, there were practically no children at the rally in New Hampshire.  It was leftist adults.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:02 AM, captahab416 said:

Stores had to lock up tide pods because teenagers were eating them like hot cakes. How the hell am I supposed to take these same morans seriously? 

From Time:

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 4.12.08 PM.png

18 mins ago, Surf Guy said:

...and then they will be miserable SOB's, just like their Dads. 

I’m going to go ahead and assume your kids have two dads. 

Edited by HugeDinghy

Its great they have a purpose and are standing up for what they believe in whatever that is they think it is.  The bigger problem is that they are stating they are beholden to no group or political affiliation yet they are accepting hefty donations by all the left wing die hards.   Once clooney and the others start getting them to protest for their other liberal causes we will see the end result of these gullible children.     Cant wait to see which one of them will become our future president. 

1 hour ago, Surf Guy said:

At least they’re not sitting on the couch hoping that someone else will make their lives safer. You might not agree with them, but their opinions deserve the same respect that yours does. That’s where our society has gone wrong, people no longer respect opinions that are contrary to their own. 

No, they dont deserve my respect because they are stupid ****ing kids parroting what they have been told without any real world experience to provide context.  Their opinions are ignorant and misguided, and although they have a right to express such opinions, I am not in anyway obligated to respect them.

55 mins ago, Surf Guy said:

Your kids will be working for them some day...  If they can get jobs!

More likely my kids will be fighting them, hopefully through political means but perhaps violently if it comes to that.  I'm not raising children that will surrender their rights without a fight.

3 hours ago, RL Bucktails said:

It's all part of the agenda.  The march towards a fully progressive society continues, onward and upward to enlightenment.

Agenda 21

When terrorists hit a target, the mantra is always carry on with normal life, don’t live in fear. If you live in fear they win. When a dipchit kid shoots up a school or something, which instills terror or fear, the same as terrorists, the idiots fall for the mantra of take/limit/guns. Ie tahe your rights away. It’s so hipocritical and antithetical to what this country stands for it’s mind blowing. And yet the idiots fall in line and march.

Hey, don't sell the bucket of rocks idea short.  Look at how successful the Palestinian kids are at overthrowing armed Israelis by throwing rocks at them.

I mean, at one, Israel too Palestinian lives and land at will, but now thanks to rocks, the Palestinians won the war and drove Israel into the sea, right?

Bucket of rocks yo', beats an AK every time.