DoorGunner

Half million students to DC this weekend.

Rate this topic

427 posts in this topic

They are not protesting guns.  Guns are merely the reason for the protest.

They are protesting being out of political power.

This march is being run by a muslim fundamentalist that thinks Sadaam Hussein was an ok guy that was misunderstood and got a raw deal.

The kids that are being bussed to DC (busses paid for by AWFUL people) are stupid and do not know why they are being taken there.  My children are not allowed to go.

10 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

To protest guns. Every day 11 students die while texting in America. Where is that outrage? 

Had 2 of my college kids yesterday talking about about how they don't want to arm teachers, and I asked them about outlawing cell phones because of the number of lives lost every year (thousands) from car accidents.  They had no answer and just looked at me.

A smart ass mom that overheard chimed in and said "there should be a device in every car that disables cell phones if the engine is on."  I said, "so none of the passengers in the car can use their phone either?"  She just looked at me.

I then said "and how do people call for help when there is an emergency?"  She said, "well, we have to do something, turned around, and walked away."

8 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

She said, "well, we have to do something, turned around, and walked away."

I did.

Yesterday I placed an order for a new handgun.

A Ruger EC9S.

Stores had to lock up tide pods because teenagers were eating them like hot cakes. How the hell am I supposed to take these same morans seriously? 

1 hour ago, DoorGunner said:

To protest guns. Every day 11 students die while texting in America. Where is that outrage? 

Texting while driving...???:headscratch:

2 hours ago, captahab416 said:

Stores had to lock up tide pods because teenagers were eating them like hot cakes. How the hell am I supposed to take these same morans seriously? 

It's spelled Moron

Edited by Sandflee