Reel Deely

Am I crazy for not wanting to go on a cruise ?

Rate this topic

183 posts in this topic

A few months ago friends approached us and asked if we would like to join them and 2 other families on a cruise leaving from Baltimore to the Bahamas during Easter break. Initially I said no but after days of fighting with the wife about it I figured her and the kids would love it so I gave in. the other 3 families are great friends of ours and we have been away with them many times with no issues ever. All of our kids are the same ages and are best of friends. Well, next week we are setting off and I have no desire to go. Am I nuts ?

Nope. I love going to islands, but don’t put me on a boat I cannot drive or disembark. I would be so damn fidgety I would end up in the engine room asking the engineers to show me how **** works.

BTW, next week my wife and son are going on a cruise with family. I could not seem to get off work :shrug:

Edited by saltydawg

Sorry, unless your first thought upon leaving a shopping mall is "Wow, I'd really like to live there for a week, especially if the whole thing was floating and rocking constantly."

And you like pissing out of your ass.

Going on a cruise has zero appeal to me. Getting on a ship with thousands of morans, visiting islands on a timed schedule, crap night clubs that the wife might want to go dancing in, everyone getting each other sick................**** that noise! If I'm going on vacation, I go on my terms, my schedule, the places I want to go. Not trapped on a boat ****faced playing shuffleboard with Captain Stubbing. Never!