buckwild

WTS Lami xs 101 ms

12 posts in this topic

Well taken care of lami xs 101 ms, it 10' ft 1 piece. I love this rod but i gotta newer 2 piece 9 ft & im thinking of getting another newer model gsb

100$ 

Im in south jersey exit 0 area

20180318_184343.jpg

20180318_184350.jpg

This is almost too good to pass up. Can I see some more pics? I’m just trying to see the guide layout. I’m in Philadelphia so I’m not far from there. I’ll say I’ll take it before anyone else jumps on this. 

Edited by Big Will

6 hours ago, buckwild said:

Well taken care of lami xs 101 ms, it 10' ft 1 piece. I love this rod but i gotta newer 2 piece 9 ft & im thinking of getting another newer model gsb

100$ 

Im in south jersey exit 0 area

20180318_184343.jpg

20180318_184350.jpg

I’ll take it

Already said I’ll take it. That’s why I edited my post right after and just said I’ll take it regardless. :) I’m pretty sure I’m within the rules. 

Edited by Big Will

8 hours ago, Big Will said:

This is almost too good to pass up. Can I see some more pics? I’m just trying to see the guide layout. I’m in Philadelphia so I’m not far from there. I’ll say I’ll take it before anyone else jumps on this. 

nice grab, this my favorite all around factory wrapped striper rod

Edited by ferret

Just now, ferret said:

nice grab, this my favorite all around factory wrapped striper rod

There’s no way I was going to pass this up at the price! Especially a 1 piece. I already have the perfect reel for it :) I’ve heard it’s a great jetty rod which is what I was looking for. hopefully my post doesn’t get misconstrued though. 

1 hour ago, Big Will said:

Already said I’ll take it. That’s why I edited my post right after and just said I’ll take it regardless. :) I’m pretty sure I’m within the rules. 

First post forst dibs

Rod SOLD & Just want to thank big will for meeting up. The rod was good to me but it was time to be passed on. Best of luck with it and hope we can meet up for a Drum trip this season or even toss some lures or bait

2 hours ago, buckwild said:

Rod SOLD & Just want to thank big will for meeting up. The rod was good to me but it was time to be passed on. Best of luck with it and hope we can meet up for a Drum trip this season or even toss some lures or bait

Thank you! I’ll hold you to that :) I really want to do some drum fishing this spring and finally catch a big one. There should be a lot of good fishing in the back bays down there around the right time too.