Matt A. Poisett

I'm listening to

Rate this topic

424 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2019 at 4:38 PM, Canalfisher22 said:

And the new Tool track that was released today....

It was ok at best. After one listen I wasn't waiting to listen to it again. I hope the rest of the album is better.

When Ænima came out I was listening to it for the first time while driving home one night. On first listen that album was so good I actually got on the highway and kept driving until I got to the end of the CD. I turned around and drove home, listening to the full album a 2nd time.

The new single didn't give me that kind of ear thrill.

Edited by zak-striper

4 hours ago, zak-striper said:

It was ok at best. After one listen I wasn't waiting to listen to it again. I hope the rest of the album is better.

When Ænima came out I was listening to it for the first time while driving home one night. On first listen that album was so good I actually got on the highway and kept driving until I got to the end of the CD. I turned around and drove home, listening to the full album a 2nd time.

The new single didn't give me that kind of ear thrill.

Agree

The new Tool album, Fear Inoculum.... I love it... So great in a music market that is so stale.  

Requires multiple listens because I hear something new everytime. The drums are insane.... The disorganized music that transforms mid song into amazing music keeps me entertained.

Been waiting 13 years.... I'll be listening to this a lot for sure....

4 mins ago, Canalfisher22 said:

The new Tool album, Fear Inoculum.... I love it... So great in a music market that is so stale.  

Requires multiple listens because I hear something new everytime. The drums are insane.... The disorganized music that transforms mid song into amazing music keeps me entertained.

Me too:th:

Just getting into it last night and today,

One track im not jazzed about but im gonna listen again. 

1 hour ago, Canalfisher22 said:

Chocolate chip trip sounds like something off an ELP album