Jigman plugs, requests, whats next

Jig Man

In the metal lip thread, we were discussing what plugs were coming up next and what suggestions folks had for plugs down the road. Figured I would start a separate thread to keep track of this stuff. Next up is topwater stuff: loaded pencils and jigwalkers (spook type plugs). After that, looks like folks were interested in divers (couple of sizes) and bottle plugs (1 1/2 oz and may be a larger one). Might do bottle darters too, depends on what the wood tells me :beers: I'm open to suggestions for whats next, colors for the next batches, or what folks would like to see next. The topwater stuff has been turned. With any luck I'll be painting next weekend. 

A shot of the loaded pencil and a 4 3/4 inch diver. Pencil is 6 1/2 inches, flat bottom, sinker. Casts real well and comes up top and dances easily. 

jm-pencil-diver.jpg

2 hours ago, Antagonizer said:

I’d like to get my hands on another swimmer (like the one pictured).  Still bumming I lost the last one to a bluefish while hammering bass.  

Different swimmer ;) Got you covered though. Turned a few this weekend. I'll finish them up when I set up the shop for metal lips. One in chicken scratch for you.

1 hour ago, gellatly6 said:

Deep deep diver, and 2oz. spook  specifically this one,

Black back with a little gold on the edges?

Pencil is 6 1/2 inches and around 2 3/4 oz. Sinks pretty quick, but comes up top easy.