Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Happy Birthday!

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Kml said:

He just acts like an old man. 

I think that it is because I skipped the child rearing stage.  I accidentally went straight from 30 to about 60 mentally.  I have friends that are about my age, but have elementary school kids at home.  Their entire outlook on money, retirement, etc. is different.  It is like we are simultaneously the same age and a generation apart.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I think that it is because I skipped the child rearing stage.  I accidentally went straight from 30 to about 60 mentally.  I have friends that are about my age, but have elementary school kids at home.  Their entire outlook on money, retirement, etc. is different.  It is like we are simultaneously the same age and a generation apart.

Elementary school kids at your age sounds like divorce and remarrry a younger broad that needs to breed.

I have a buddy that has a son that is about 4 years older than his granddaughter.

scary. 

4 mins ago, Kml said:

Elementary school kids at your age sounds like divorce and remarrry a younger broad that needs to breed.

I have a buddy that has a son that is about 4 years older than his granddaughter.

scary. 

One was a second marriage, second family do-over.  But in that case, my friend is the female and she managed to roll out an infant at about 45-46... now she's 50-51 with a high school kid and a 5 year old.

Then, there is another case where I worked with both... the guy is probably 48-49 and his wife probably 43-45.  They have a 12 year old and an 8-9 year old.

When my mother was 49, I was 30... LOL.