LeeSHF

WTB spinning shark reel 8000-9000 class?

12 posts in this topic

I have a black Penn Torque 9 loaded with nearly 500yds of 80lb Berkley Pro Spec braid, recently serviced by Penn.

$500 pay pal. The line itself is worth around $90.

Edited by Beastly Backlash

On 3/17/2018 at 1:16 AM, Beastly Backlash said:

I have a black Penn Torque 9 loaded with nearly 500yds of 80lb Berkley Pro Spec braid, recently serviced by Penn.

$500 pay pal. The line itself is worth around $90.

Would love the torque but not sure I can spend that right now. And I usually can’t value in line when buying because chances are it’ll need to be replaced soon anyway. Thank you though. 

On 3/14/2018 at 10:46 AM, LeeSHF said:

Anyone have a spinning shark reel to go on a 12ft mojo surf? Possibly 8000-9000 class. Thanks 

I have a Penn Spinfisher 8500 LIVELINER.  Holds almost 500 yds of 65lb. Matched a few times to the exact 12ft spinning Mojo you have. I have box, paperwork. Fished only a handful of times. Beautiful condition! I’ll put up a few pics if your serious.

Price is a FIRM $130.00 shipped

6 mins ago, Tagman said:

I have a Penn Spinfisher 8500 LIVELINER.  Holds almost 500 yds of 65lb. Matched a few times to the exact 12ft spinning Mojo you have. I have box, paperwork. Fished only a handful of times. Beautiful condition! I’ll put up a few pics if your serious.

Price is a FIRM $130.00 shipped

Would like to see pictures. Thank you!