Scotch & Stripers

WTS Century Rod Gift Certificate

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I recently won a gift certificate valued at $300 to be used towards a new Century rod.  I currently have all the fishing rods I need but I do have a need for a new reel so I thought someone else might be able to benefit from it.  If you are looking to buy one of the best fishing rods in the world here is a way to save money.  I will sell the certificate for $225.  There is a slight caveat.  The certificate is for purchase direct through the distributor, either through the website or at a fishing show.  If you are in Southeastern New England, Century will be at the RI show in Providence on Saturday and again at the MA Bass Association show the following weekend. I am going to the RI show this Saturday and can meet the buyer at the show to make it easy.  Alternatively, I can meet up North of Boston or general area. Message me and we can get in touch by phone or email. 

897F01FD-65A4-42F8-87E1-ABB3263840A8.jpeg

Edited by Scotch & Stripers

On 3/7/2018 at 8:13 PM, Scotch & Stripers said:

I recently won a gift certificate valued at $300 to be used towards a new Century rod.  I currently have all the fishing rods I need but I do have a need for a new reel so I thought someone else might be able to benefit from it.  If you are looking to buy one of the best fishing rods in the world here is a way to save money.  I will sell the certificate for $225.  There is a slight caveat.  The certificate is for purchase direct through the distributor, either through the website or at a fishing show.  If you are in Southeastern New England, Century will be at the RI show in Providence on Saturday and again at the MA Bass Association show the following weekend. I am going to the RI show this Saturday and can meet the buyer at the show to make it easy.  Alternatively, I can meet up North of Boston or general area. Message me and we can get in touch by phone or email. 

897F01FD-65A4-42F8-87E1-ABB3263840A8.jpeg

Back side is blank.  The certificate was a raffle prize at the PI Surfcasters event so it is good for anyone that holds it.  It was donated by the US distributor for Century rods.  He attends the shows and if he doesn’t have the rod you want with him you will be able to order it.  It can also be used towards blanks if you want to build your own. 

Respectfully offer $140, with the notice of paying full retail and possibly shipping charges if he does not have the rod I want with him.

Posted (edited)

I'll offer $160 for it. I live on the NH seacoast could pick it up.

Edited by MichaelT

Posted (edited)

Newport is serving our country overseas and will not be able to use the certificate.  I completely understand and greatly appreciate the people like Newport who are keeping us safe.  Certificate is still available. 

Edited by Scotch & Stripers