Twisted

Charles River Striper

Rate this topic

182 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, rst3 said:

I know you kept that boot.

And I know. That you know. That legal boots are size 12 and up.

Why you on these schoolie boots, broh? Maybe you think "okaay. I just keep this one. This one schoolie boot. Just this one"

And then next time it happens again.

Then another guy keeps one.

And another. 

Pretty soon no boots left. And we all walking round barefoot. That what you want, tough guy? Huh? You gonna be down on the Charles, slingin clams nudefoot. Then some bum with a foot fetish starts eyein your tootsies. Maybe you get anxious. start to run. step on a dirty needle. Whoops too bad! You got The HIV. Then it's all over, boot poacher. It's ALL. FHUCKING. OVER.

Always gotta be one... Like you even know me "Broh"!

Haven't kept a boot in probably 15 years. Always crush my barbs to make sure they don't get caught up in the laces. But you just assumed I kept the boot. SMH...

Stick to what you're good at, reporting the weather. Preach somewhere else about C&R 

Edited by HanoverStriper

16 hours ago, rst3 said:

Maybe you get anxious. start to run. step on a dirty needle. Whoops too bad! You got The HIV. Then it's all over, boot poacher. It's ALL. FHUCKING. OVER.

LOL  that escalated quickly!

52 mins ago, HanoverStriper said:

Always gotta be one... Like you even know me "Broh"!

Haven't kept a boot in probably 15 years. Always crush my barbs to make sure they don't get caught up in the laces. But you just assumed I kept the boot. SMH...

Stick to what you're good at, reporting the weather. Preach somewhere else about C&R 

Pfft. #fakenews

Russian trollbot⬆

On 2/24/2018 at 8:07 AM, xjclint said:

Not a joke. There is a web form that takes two seconds. I'm protective of my local waters. A license is easy enough to buy and it shows they thought ahead. Gives them whatever credit along with the c&r they can't get with the serious misstep they had calling the news.

Glad you don't work for the environmental police. Let me know if you do anything else I might need to rely on in the future (fire, police, etc.).

"Your local waters?" ...and where exactly are you from? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, Lord Of The Pies said:

"Your local waters?" ...and where exactly are you from? 

Used to be within a 5 minute walk to the spot. Got out of dodge though. Couldn't handle the crowds from this post :). 

Plus I found holdovers in another spot this winter and it was much more productive.

Edited by xjclint

On 3/1/2018 at 0:30 PM, Angler #1 said:

Before the bridge falls down, down , down

Its for you Yemista? 

On 3/1/2018 at 0:16 PM, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Fished under this bridge today,3 shorts and one big one broke off.

20180301_105547.jpg

Bridge in the forground,  Fish it on the Boston side right under the first Arch.  let the tide take you lure. 8'' Atoms 40 with 3.5' of floro.  that should do it. 

Edited by ccb

On 3/1/2018 at 10:58 AM, yemista said:

Im going to fish the Charles this Saturday. Can someone tell me the exact spot the striper was caught? Its a big river and Im reeaaaaaaaaal lazy :naughty:

that reports for you.

let me know how you make out .

Edited by ccb

6 hours ago, xjclint said:

Used to be within a 5 minute walk to the spot. Got out of dodge though. Couldn't handle the crowds from this post :). 

Plus I found holdovers in another spot this winter and it was much more productive.

Sure you did!

As a non practicing Catholic I am well aware of the Resurrection. Someone please tell me that my eyes have deceived me and tell me that this thread, as painfully entertaining as it was, is kaput!

Thanks and remember Jesus loves you 

Wow. Boston is not a large place, it has many people, and many people who fish. If you think you've found your own secret spot on the Charles between the Watertown Dam and the Locks, I'm willing to bet that at least 100 people know of it too. And this goes for pretty much any spot.

Edited by EchoSierra

32 mins ago, yemista said:

Why is this thread still alive? Now that the bass are moving in, are people still fishing the Charles?

Drove west bound on the river roads from Charles Circle in Boston to Galen St in Watertown this AM.

No more than 6-9 guys fishing..