Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
outtasight

WTT For Pencil and Darter Bodies

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Would like to trade for some sealed and through wired pencils and darters. Have lots to trade. Post pics of what you have. Looking for multiple of each.

Edited by outtasight

What do you value the bodies wired and sealed at? I can do lead, siwashes, bucktails, plugs, and if you don't mind waiting I will be investing in a hydrochrome setup within the next few weeks, I'd be able to chrome any plug you'd like. You may have seen the pics of the darters I had done. This is a surf warrior pencil I had chromed as well. I want to make the first few I do some 1.5-2oz pencils. 

Chrome pencil.jpg

On 2/24/2018 at 0:23 AM, outtasight said:

What do you value the bodies wired and sealed at? I can do lead, siwashes, bucktails, plugs, and if you don't mind waiting I will be investing in a hydrochrome setup within the next few weeks, I'd be able to chrome any plug you'd like. You may have seen the pics of the darters I had done. This is a surf warrior pencil I had chromed as well. I want to make the first few I do some 1.5-2oz pencils. 

Chrome pencil.jpg

Hey bud sorry about the delay. Things have been a bit crazy around here. Everyone in the house ended up coming down with the flu. It passed from one to the next to the next. Brutal. How many of each were you looking for? And what sizes? I’ll be turning tomorrow and will get them turned for you. 

No problem seed, it's been a terrible flu season hope everyone is ok and well...... I am going to have to hold off on the trade for right now. I ended up grabbing a few bodies and wanna see how they go before I get more. Actually sanding and sealing right now. Check out my Chrome Crazy Vol 2 thread when I get it started tomorrow. Maybe you'd be interested in sending over a few bodies and I can send you back a few chromed? Let's see how all works out.

Edited by outtasight

5 hours ago, outtasight said:

No problem seed, it's been a terrible flu season hope everyone is ok and well...... I am going to have to hold off on the trade for right now. I ended up grabbing a few bodies and wanna see how they go before I get more. Actually sanding and sealing right now. Check out my Chrome Crazy Vol 2 thread when I get it started tomorrow. Maybe you'd be interested in sending over a few bodies and I can send you back a few chromed? Let's see how all works out.

No worries man. That’s absolutely cool with me man. Just wanted to check. I’ll absolutely check it out. Sounds pretty badass. I may have to take you up on the offer. That would look pretty awesome under the right paint.