fishweewee

Warm and fuzzy

Rate this topic

290 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

Tim you asked us to show unequal response to identical infractions,

I think you know this could generate a FLOOD of examples that would reflect your bias.

Go for it Frank, just be aware that there are things that go into the handling of an inappropriate post than just the fact that it's inappropriate. The severity, the number of times that person has been warned, the number of times they've been removed, how they treat others, their level of intentional disruptiveness - and one of the whoppers that you can't seem to wrap your brain around - whether or not they responded to the TOPIC of the discussion in their inappropriate post. When you make some personal, off topic whine that doesn't have anything to do with the topic - like the vast majority of your whining - you tick a multitude of the boxes above.

So bearing those things in mind - none of which are a secret - and none of which concern themselves with which way you vote - feel free to share a few of this FLOOD of examples. 

7 mins ago, TimS said:

feel free to share a few of this FLOOD of examples. 

no,

why waste my time?

you made it clear that YOUR opinion as to how douchey someone is will justify you taking action or not.

so why waste time trying to illustrate a bias when YOUR bias will be used to justify what you did.

c'mon.

2 hours ago, J said:

Some take his advice and consider it yet others just say to themselves **** off sweetheart.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Lol.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I’m not buying your numbers.

2 cases in point... 

1 hour ago, TimS said:

It's cute that you think yours was a 'first offense' :laugh:  If you'd like I can search the database and tell you how many of your posts I've had to edit BEFORE the date of the 'first offense' in your screenshot :)

TimS

It was a first offense for skirting the auto censor.  Sorry for the lack of clarity.

When all my actions toward members are seen thru my inherent biased opinions of them,

it's is clear I act fairly.

sure Member X started a thread, and a group of members showed up and derailed it,

it's OK, because member X is a douche and deserves it.

see?

I'm totally fair no bias.

I reported a very offensive post exactly once. The post was saying not enough Mexican children died in the earthquake last year. 

My concerns were addressed by the private message attendant to the post I reported being made public and mocked (albeit without me being named as the reporter).

I don't report posts any longer for fear of that occurring again.

12 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

When all my actions toward members are seen thru my inherent biased opinions of them,

it's is clear I act fairly.

sure Member X started a thread, and a group of members showed up and derailed it,

it's OK, because member X is a douche and deserves it.

see?

I'm totally fair no bias.

Just shut up already

2 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

I reported a very offensive post exactly once. The post was saying not enough Mexican children died in the earthquake last year. 

My concerns were addressed by the private message attendant to the post I reported being made public and mocked (albeit without me being named as the reporter).

I don't report posts any longer for fear of that occurring again.

It seems totally legit to tell people to report such posts instead of negatively responding to them,

and then publicly shaming those who do as you ask.

4 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

he's a chick who takes the aggravating stance for sport, and most of us here are guys.

What is this chick/guy thing?Really?How old are you now?How old are you now?