True Pundit: 5 Months Ahead of The Rest

Rate this topic

J

Even the National Enquirer breaks a true story just often enough that they are worth paying attention to.

Just because they have alien abduction stories doesn't mean when they say a President is fooling around on the side they are wrong about that.

TP makes claims that prove out to be true often enough to pay attention to.

Are they right 100% of the time, no, but their batting average is proving to be pretty good.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

54 mins ago, BrianBM said:

The corruption of the Obama Administration remains a fantasy of right-wing imagination.  They yearn for it, they need it, yet all that's handy is the use of unsecured email by Hillary and the conflict of interest in taking money from the same foreign nations, for her charity, with which she was dealing as SoS. 

We now have a Republican AG. I'll reconsider when some person of significance within the Obama Administration either pleads guilty, or is found guilty after trial, to a charge of corruption. Let me know when an indictment is handed down, and we'll follow it together, all right? 

Seems like a fair suggestion. We have been told that some of these investigations have been reopened by the current administration, right?

13 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

Seems like a fair suggestion. We have been told that some of these investigations have been reopened by the current administration, right?

Seems like a fair suggestion with Mueller firing some of his team, the early retirements, and HRC bought and paid for dirty dossier, the demotions and transfers, the Page and Strzok texts and emails, withholding critical information from a fisa judge, and all the broken protocols during the Hillary investigation there just might be a smidgen of corruption?

You guys can keep kidding yourselves, but you are not getting anyone else to buy it.

Self delusion is alive and well in lefty land.

Edited by Jay Blair

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

39 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

Seems like a fair suggestion with Mueller firing some of his team, the early retirements, and HRC bought and paid for dirty dossier, the demotions and transfers, the Page and Strzok texts and emails, withholding critical information from a fisa judge, and all the broken protocols during the Hillary investigation there just might be a smidgen of corruption?

You guys can keep kidding yourselves, but you are not getting anyone else to buy it.

Self delusion is alive and well in lefty land.

I respectfully disagree.  I think some of you guys have a loose interpretation of what constitutes facts and evidence.  Even your statement above includes vague allusions, conjecture, speculation, etc.  

It is why these threads inevitably wind up including statements like "I don't why some people refuse to see it!" and "What is Sessions waiting for?" and "Just wait, everything will be revealed."

7 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

I respectfully disagree.  I think some of you guys have a loose interpretation of what constitutes facts and evidence.  Even your statement above includes vague allusions, conjecture, speculation, etc.  

It is why these threads inevitably wind up including statements like "I don't why some people refuse to see it!" and "What is Sessions waiting for?" and "Just wait, everything will be revealed."

What facts and evidence are you referring to. Be specific.

You are the king of loose interpretations, vague allusions, conjecture, speculation and equivocation.

Don't project. You can not assume everyone is just like you.

Edited by Jay Blair

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

2 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

What facts and evidence are you referring to.

You are the king of loose interpretations, vague allusions, conjecture, speculation and equivocation.

Don't project.

I'm rubber, you're glue? Okay, thanks for the chat.  

Once again, I will respectfully agree to disagree.