ovenrat

new Ford Bronco ?

150 posts in this topic

31 mins ago, whitey said:

A Hot Blonde ! Oh and some sort of suv

I'll take that SUV thank you very much.....women are a dime a dozen and sometimes not worth the "bother"  ;-) 

8 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Is that a suicide door I see?  Must check the 'net for speculations .... what engines do you want as options? 

if it does happen, no question the coyote 5.0 motor.

Ahhhh ..... the Internet has multiple renditions of the Bronco, some two door, some four, and some talk of solid axles from Dana too. We'll just have to wait and see. A 2.7 liter EcoBoost is the engine that's drawing the most amount of speculation, but who knows?  

I love the old broncos.  My dad had an 84 Bronco II.  When I heard about this I was pretty excited.  But from what I have seen I don't like it one bit.  Plus I'm sure the price for anything other than the crappy base model is going to be something ridiclous.  Ford is also coming back out with the Ranger.  From what I have seen that doesn't look to bad.  They are making a Ranger Raptor version.  Again though the price I'm sure is going to be way to much. 

26 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Ahhhh ..... the Internet has multiple renditions of the Bronco, some two door, some four, and some talk of solid axles from Dana too. We'll just have to wait and see. A 2.7 liter EcoBoost is the engine that's drawing the most amount of speculation, but who knows?  

it's getting good reviews..... http://wardsauto.com/engines/2018-winner-ford-f-150-27l-ecoboost-twin-turbo-v-6

2018-10be-box-ford-f-150.png

12 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

They need to include the tags that say the vehicle is prone to tipping like the bronco 2

had one for about 11 yrs.,  never came close to flippin' it  :laugh:

drive like a fool and any SUV will flip over .....

you don't think a company like Ford hasn't addressed that concern since ? 

20 hours ago, ovenrat said:

I'll take that SUV thank you very much.....women are a dime a dozen and sometimes not worth the "bother"  ;-) 

Its probably her truck the plate on the front says BiggO