coldclam

Wtt vr150 spool and rotor for 200 spool and rotor

12 posts in this topic

Thanks for pics. I don't know if the 150 will fit the 200, I think they only fit one size up or down ex. 200 will fit 175 and 150 will fit 125. I will contact vs to confirm this and if they can be changed will trade with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, on d fly said:

Thanks for pics. I don't know if the 150 will fit the 200, I think they only fit one size up or down ex. 200 will fit 175 and 150 will fit 125. I will contact vs to confirm this and if they can be changed will trade with you.

Sounds good. I believe you can because they all share the same lower.. 125/150 need the smaller rotor and 175/200 need the bigger rotor. However it's better to be safe than sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize for the wait , it has been a hard couple of days for me. lost a great friend today and I will be helping out his family with the funeral arrangements. So please give me a few days and I will find out from vs about the spool and rotor. If you get any offers it is fine with me if accept them before giving me the first choice. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2018 at 9:01 PM, coldclam said:

Sounds good. I believe you can because they all share the same lower.. 125/150 need the smaller rotor and 175/200 need the bigger rotor. However it's better to be safe than sorry.

You are correct.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, robertyb said:

You are correct.  

Thanks for the help..do you know if they all share the same drag knob? And the "lock ring" that holds the rotor in place? Not sure what you even call that part..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, on d fly said:

I apologize for the wait , it has been a hard couple of days for me. lost a great friend today and I will be helping out his family with the funeral arrangements. So please give me a few days and I will find out from vs about the spool and rotor. If you get any offers it is fine with me if accept them before giving me the first choice. Thank you.

Sorry for your loss. Take as much time as needed. The trade is yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.