Matt Szwagulinski

Wtt grs for bucktail pouch

13 posts in this topic

Have a GRS that I traded for a few weeks ago. It is too big for me to throw. It is new however it has a rather large storage scratch. It came without a trailer so I tied one. Please see the picture. Looking to trade for a bucktail pouch. Would prefer a gear-up or one that is similar quality. Can add PayPal if necessary. Thanks Matt

E2F4F3ED-BBC4-432B-B6E2-A1E03EE6FAB4.jpeg

67B5717E-1677-4042-93D3-8E7A7A3A7BEC.png

3E94C60F-33CA-4FBC-97DD-05C47A1C0C14.png

2 mins ago, oger6 said:

I have a flatlander one I would consider trading.  Can I see a few more pics ? It's a surface giant ?

I am interested. Yes it’s a surface giant. 8 inch around 4oz. Here are the pictures from the original owner and another picture of mine. Anything specific you would like a picture of ? Thanks Matt

C9486803-37A0-4376-8D68-40403340BA22.png

EA254B51-B25F-4CB0-B54F-C2C4535D0FA7.png

26 mins ago, oger6 said:

Is it new? How deep is the scratch ? Does it go past the epoxy ?

As for the bucktail pouch. Does it have belt loops or only buddy lock? As it would need to have belt loops because I don't have a flatlander bag.

No tears what's so ever it's just how he folded the fabric  to stich it up.  I used it for one season and only during the fall.  This last season it sat in a box.  His stuff is top notch it will last for a while .lmk 

1 min ago, oger6 said:

No tears what's so ever it's just how he folded the fabric  to stich it up.  I used it for one season and only during the fall.  This last season it sat in a box.  His stuff is top notch it will last for a while .lmk 

Deal send me a pm. Thanks oger6 and sol