southjerz

Go birds!!!

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

20 mins ago, southjerz said:

Got a long day of cooking. Getting ready for a packed house for the eagles game. Go birds!!!

I’m wit’cha.

What are you cooking?

For me it’s marniated wings, philly cheese steak pizza & pizza w/ artichoke & prosciutto, along fruit, w/ veggis & of course blue cheese dip.

A varity of craft brews.

JD

Smoking a brisket,wings then a bunch of side prosciutto ,sopressta cheese and olives. The pizza witg artichoke and prosciutto sounds awesome. I'm going to have to try that

Heading to Philly in a couple of hours. Daughter in the hospital there. Wife with her. Hope to catch the game on one of the TVs. Foles needs to be on his game, if they are going to win. Defense solid on both teams. Will come down to execution and who turns it over the least. Probably just hope on my part, but I'm picking Philly 24-21!

I'm not an Eagles fan and thanks to the many a-holes in the NFL  I'm not a football fan anymore. I find it interesting that they are the division winner and playing at home yet are the underdog.

Phat Chanz ! Enjoy your food I don't think you are going to enjoy the game.

The kids keep me too busy to prepare any food from scratch and craft beer makes me fat. So, it’s frozen food & Lite beer but still good stuff. I’m predicting a decent game from Foles and a heavy dose of Jay Train. Ten point win. 

Fly Eagles fly! 

Bob, good luck and at least Philly has some of the best hospitals. 

The kids keep me too busy to prepare any food from scratch and craft beer makes me fat. So, it’s frozen food & Lite beer but still good stuff. I’m predicting a decent game from Foles and a heavy dose of Jay Train. Ten point win. 

Fly Eagles fly! 

Bob, good luck and at least Philly has some of the best hospitals. 

Let's go Eagles!! No cooking for me, have an annual beer pong tournament/party later so getting amped up for the game and then use the rest of energy later.  I think the team will show up and perform... wish I was going!  Enjoy your day everybody, looking forward to a W.

Picking my daughter up from treatment in Philly this Saturday. She'll be home to watch the Eagles/Vikings game. The Birds have gone a lot further than anyone predicted. Would love to see them go all the way. I watched the game in 1960 when they won the championship. Been a long drought. Go Eagles!