Whopper Bubba

Obamination" You Fox Viewers Are Living on a Different Planet

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

I wish the Obamination was living on a different planet... or country. Why not? He hates America. He hates the US Constitution. He hates Capitalism. He hates whites. He hates our Constitutional Republic. He hates Christianity. He wants every @!#$%hole person from every @#$%hole country to infest America as long as they vote Democrat and exterminate what America stands for. Trump is destroying everything the Marxist bast@rd worked on for 8 years and the Obamination's "legacy" is whirling down the toilet to where it belongs. That must grate his filthy @ss. It is like a new Pharaoh of old eradicating every aspect of the miscreant previous pharaoh's life. Every work, every thought, every mention of his very name chipped off the stone once commemorating it. 

It is a great new day!

48 mins ago, Harf said:

He like most Liberal Leadership would NEVER live among the people he promotes

Goes for the liberals here too.

"Well I spoke to my black friends on this subject, and they told me that...............bllllaaaaablaaaaablaaaaaa "

1 min ago, Little said:

Goes for the liberals here too.

"Well I spoke to my black friends on this subject, and they told me that...............bllllaaaaablaaaaablaaaaaa "

If you put up a garish shack/mansion in my neighborhood, I will call the county.

Liberals loathe both those with more money, and less money, than them.

Getting in line means equal income as well as equal treatment and obedience.