The BuzzardsBayBruin

Supreme... what gives?

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

One of my apprentices has to log onto “ supreme” every Thursday at 11 am to try to buy one of their limited what ever the hell they are selling.

He is good at his job, usually we can spare him while he tries to make his purchase. Though they are sold out of everything in seconds he tries anyways.

He told me some of their sneakers will go for thousands... sweatshirts will sell for thousands... an office chair for 6k... the fuq?

how, why?

My college roommate would wake up at 2 or 3am, drive to NYC to buy the limited edition Jordan’s.  He’d buy as many as he could,then  drive to some hipster place in the city and resell them to the store for a lot more then he paid. He also used to find out what the hot Christmas toy was try and buy as many as he could then sell them on eBay, Craigslist. 

He did pretty well at it. He managed to cover his car loan for his Impreza STI, and still have money left over.   Then again I’m pretty sure he was using his parents money for the initial purchases, so there wasn’t much risk to him.

So as long as he’s reselling them make him pick up lunch and beers after work, whenever he needs time off to buy the stuff.  Better then dealing drugs or some other crap.

Edited by ne_dan

You allow a junior employee jump off of work to try and run a side scam or do some internet shopping? You should both be fired.

Edited by DAQ

14 mins ago, DAQ said:

You allow a junior employee jump off of work to try and run a side scam or do some internet shopping? You should both be fired.

For letting him take a lunch break one day a week?

On 1/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, The BuzzardsBayBruin said:

One of my apprentices has to log onto “ supreme” every Thursday at 11 am to try to buy one of their limited what ever the hell they are selling.

He is good at his job, usually we can spare him while he tries to make his purchase. Though they are sold out of everything in seconds he tries anyways.

He told me some of their sneakers will go for thousands... sweatshirts will sell for thousands... an office chair for 6k... the fuq?

how, why?