an FYI to Trump snowflakes

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

On 1/12/2018 at 2:04 PM, fish'nmagician said:

the issue isn't that he said a bad word.

it's what he said about his own beliefs and desires that have most people outraged.

Bump.  Do go on.  Great opportunity for you to elaborate on what everyone said when you asked "most people".   

Edit

Oooops.  Forget it.  I hadnt noticed that I was in this ****h0le place and not the Tavern or PG.  

Edited by 55555s

1 hour ago, Little said:

Do you have a question for discussion?  Its required.

This is the Outhouse, it's not required to take a dump here.

President Trump only said what everybody already knows without being politically correct. He spoke the language of the average man.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Well the issue is what he said.  To you people anyway.  I saw it on the tv.

So I can just post statements with no questions right?  Is that the deal?

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

19 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

you can debate topics,

you don't need a question to be posed........

if you can't figure out how to talk about something without being asked a question,

then don't post in the thread.

thanks.

Your condescending, arrogant and off topic  bull sh*t is not appreciated nor asked for.

Ive never heard of a trump snoflake, does one even exist?

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

read the OP.

Haiti, the place, is a sh|thole, that was discussed over the weekend in multiple threads. 

Haitians, the people, are not sh|tholes, they are the victims of generations of abuse and corruption dating back to the departure of the French.

Dick Durbin, most partisan of partisans, is the old on-the-record source aggressively pushing this recollection against the word of two GOP senators, the head of DHS and others in the room. 

Durbin was angered because Trump was rejecting the notion that "chain migration" has any racist overtones and is not a "trigger" for minorities. 

Millions of Americans are outraged because the Dems and the Media have run with the racist line when there is little evidence that that was the context. 

Edited by tomkaz

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

dupe

Edited by tomkaz

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson