Aquacide

FYI - new trump book out monday

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

this one focuses more on the family and corruption :

Trump's presidency is compromising American citizens' safety, jobs, finances and more, claims author David Cay Johnston (top right) in his new book. The journalist also exposes how Trump has used the White House to vacation, boost revenue at his hotels and place millionaires in influential federal positions. He claims that Trump was estranged from his children Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric (left) ‘until as adults they went on Daddy's payroll and became his loyal aides'. He also writes that lobbyists, executives, foreign diplomats and other slavish favor seekers quickly learned that Trump's hotel in DC (bottom right) was the place to meet cabinet members and other appointees. Johnston’s book It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America, (inset) is out next week.

David Cay Johnston has a Pulizter, so you can expect the research to be accurate.

I have to say, I agree - I don't recall trumps kids being seen much with him until recently.

Edited by Aquacide

The Trump junta (to bogart a winger phrase) runs deep. 

Both of Javankas fathers are scum.

Bunch of silver spoon charlatans who fooled “the working man” that they are for them. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump-jr-avoided-a-criminal-indictment/amp

Trump's first ex-wife, Ivana, revealed in 1990 that Trump read from a book of Hitler's speeches, a book that he kept in his bedside cabinet.

When asked about that book in 1990, Trump claimed it was Mein Kampf, a gift from a Jewish businessman, Martin Davis. 

Interviewing Davis, the author learned that Davis was not Jewish and the book was My New Order, Hitler's collected speeches – precisely what Ivana had said.

:laugh:

the book also confirms that trump planted fake stories in the NY about Ivana so they would focus on her rather than his dating a former call girl.

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

chain migration?

Could be. But then, Trump is as old as them and probably wants their companionship. (And they are not ____). 

Edited by PlumFishing

5 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

money laundering crook.

That’s the best you can hope for right there some dirty deal unrelated to Faux Russian Collusion...  even that seems unlikely (not that I put it past him) just that if it hadn’t been revealed it it likely won’t be either too well hidden or nonexistent 

On 1/12/2018 at 1:15 PM, Aquacide said:

.............I have to say, I agree - I don't recall trumps kids being seen much with him until recently.

What do I care about his family life?

As long as he's running the country in a productive way, which helps all of our families, I don't really care about his personal life.