saltydog

Danny

10 posts in this topic

Danny ! is a really nice built plug 6 1/2 long, double hangers, use front or back or both. Yellow over white with gold scale and custom tied tail flag, signed on tail buy builder. New, Never Fished    $18.50  shipped    PayPal excepted.

Big D 1.jpg

Big D 2.jpg

Edited by saltydog

3 hours ago, Southcoastphil said:

Who is that builder?  I had one of his plugs, which I loved, but then I lost it.

TIA for your help.

Looks like "Big D"... Dave? Dad?

"Donny the Reverend's plug for sure, he's on another site as Big D. His stuff is top quality?  this is a quote from his unofficial tester."

living Dartmouth you should know what site that is ! SORRY can't mention the site on here. "rules",  that's all I can tell you, if you like his plugs now would be the time to buy another? last one I have of his!

Edited by saltydog

On 1/13/2018 at 7:06 PM, saltydog said:

"Donny the Reverend's plug for sure, he's on another site as Big D. His stuff is top quality?  this is a quote from his unofficial tester."

living Dartmouth you should know what site that is ! SORRY can't mention the site on here. "rules",  that's all I can tell you, if you like his plugs now would be the time to buy another? last one I have of his!

Sorry but no idea whatsoever.