Danny

saltydog

Danny ! is a really nice built plug 6 1/2 long, double hangers, use front or back or both. Yellow over white with gold scale and custom tied tail flag, signed on tail buy builder. New, Never Fished    $18.50  shipped    PayPal excepted.

Big D 1.jpg

Big D 2.jpg

Edited by saltydog

Who is that builder?  I had one of his plugs, which I loved, but then I lost it.

TIA for your help.

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

"Donny the Reverend's plug for sure, he's on another site as Big D. His stuff is top quality?  this is a quote from his unofficial tester."

living Dartmouth you should know what site that is ! SORRY can't mention the site on here. "rules",  that's all I can tell you, if you like his plugs now would be the time to buy another? last one I have of his!

Edited by saltydog

On 1/13/2018 at 7:06 PM, saltydog said:

"Donny the Reverend's plug for sure, he's on another site as Big D. His stuff is top quality?  this is a quote from his unofficial tester."

living Dartmouth you should know what site that is ! SORRY can't mention the site on here. "rules",  that's all I can tell you, if you like his plugs now would be the time to buy another? last one I have of his!

Sorry but no idea whatsoever.

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher