So When's it Gonna Sink in

Rate this topic

fishinambition

19 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

It’s amazing isn’t it J?  You truly cannot make the blind see. And these people on the Left are all concerned that President Trump says mean things.   Can you imagine. 18 year old were jumping out of planes over Nazi Europe in the 1940’s. Now people much older than that are offended at frank talk. #pathetic

I was raised by a (still living) man who marched across Europe, shot Nazis, and aided liberated concentration camp victims. He is in concert with me in our belief Trump is a dangerous demagogue. Now, I didn't jump out of planes, but neither did you, in WWII. Your cornball reference to "older than that are offended" holds less water than Trump's adult diaper. Other deranged nationalist politicians were given a pass on dangerous talk, I prefer Trump isn't. It's not that he talks 'frank', it's the content....and the bigots, nationalists, white identities, and generally more ignorant amid the populace, eat it up like the candy when the pinata breaks.

3 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

I was raised by a (still living) man who marched across Europe, shot Nazis, and aided liberated concentration camp victims. He is in concert with me in our belief Trump is a dangerous demagogue. Now, I didn't jump out of planes, but neither did you, in WWII. Your cornball reference to "older than that are offended" holds less water than Trump's adult diaper. Other deranged nationalist politicians were given a pass on dangerous talk, I prefer Trump isn't. It's not that he talks 'frank', it's the content....and the bigots, nationalists, white identities, and generally more ignorant amid the populace, eat it up like the candy when the pinata breaks.

And there you have it.  The Left has nothing to offer once again than to yell RACIST. 

Tell us LFOL, what % of the people that voted for Trump, or support his agenda are “bigots, nationalists, white identies, and generally more ignorant amid the populace?”

13 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

And there you have it.  The Left has nothing to offer once again than to yell RACIST. 

Tell us LFOL, what % of the people that voted for Trump, or support his agenda are “bigots, nationalists, white identies, and generally more ignorant amid the populace?”

Similar % to those which chant "his words don't matter," because they do.

3 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

I was raised by a (still living) man who marched across Europe, shot Nazis, and aided liberated concentration camp victims. He is in concert with me in our belief Trump is a dangerous demagogue...............

Can I ask what your dad (god bless him, btw!!) thinks of Hillary?

It’s funny how all these wine drinking Lefty’s seem to vacation in mostly white Europe or relatively safe island countries. I don’t see too many visiting s**tholes.   Even the DR seems to be as risky as it gets for them.

Love to hear from any Lefty that has vacationed in a s**thole.  Post some pics. 

At least Dems will probably have the last laugh and rejoice in the fact Republican strategists are virtually certain the GOP will lose House in the midterm elections.  The only question is by how much. 

And when they do,  its a guarantee Trump will get squeezed big time by impeachment hearings.  That should be fun to watch. He'd probably quit by then. 

Would these be the same pollsters that told us trump could not win the republican nomination?  Or the general election?

regardless, he’s survived the fake Russian Collusion narrative, I’m pretty sure he can survive a Democrat Congress. Nothing is going to get done either way.