Dan Tinman

Ball, Bullet and Shad jig heads for soft plastic.

81 posts in this topic

Here is a large selection of bare, unpainted jig heads with barbed tails for soft plastics.  With the increase in popularity of plastics like sassy shads, mega shads, paddle tail grubs and twister tail grubs a variety of associated heads becomes necessary.  

All hooks are Mustad 2x strong, forged and plated for tough saltwater use.  Your choice of either short or long shank.  Short shanks are Mustad # 34185 and long shanks are #34184.  

All heads are cleaned with free open eye holes and ready to use right out of the package.  If paint is the preferred finish let me know at the time of ordering.  A minor up charge will be added.

Not all shapes are available in all sizes.  If it's not in the picture it's not available.

Not all sizes are available with either short or long shank hooks.  Again if it's not in the picture it's not available.

Prices are the same for both short or long shank hooks and all head shapes.

A .25 per piece increase will be added for painted heads.  Paint is heat cured powder in most popular colors. 

Shipping is extra.

Prices:

3/8 oz = 1.00 ea

1/2 oz = 1.15 ea

3/4 oz = 1.25 ea

1 oz = 1.40 ea

1 1/2 oz = 1.55 ea

2 oz = 1.75 ea.

2 1/2 oz = 1.90 ea

3 oz = 2.15 ea

4 oz = 2.50 ea

Ball heads

fullsizeoutput_df5.thumb.jpeg.ca87f4075751aa89fb54d6af1963396a.jpeg

Bullet Heads

fullsizeoutput_c.thumb.jpeg.c01e9b412ab694f0a41d1202b6ae2092.jpeg

Shad Heads- 2 pictures

fullsizeoutput_36.thumb.jpeg.0248da828416eab4a194a73b17bd6d01.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2.thumb.jpeg.b3ad2c0d8d5e1ceff42103ba6ddbbc63.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately no.  I think I do have some centrifugal molds in that general shape but I know for sure they're not nearly that large.  They're more like 2 oz or so.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 9:48 AM, Dan Tinman said:

Here is a large selection of bare, unpainted jig heads with barbed tails for soft plastics.  With the increase in popularity of plastics like sassy shads, mega shads, paddle tail grubs and twister tail grubs a variety of associated heads becomes necessary.  

All hooks are Mustad 2x strong, forged and plated for tough saltwater use.  Your choice of either short or long shank.  Short shanks are Mustad # 34185 and long shanks are #34184.  

All heads are cleaned with free open eye holes and ready to use right out of the package.  If paint is the preferred finish let me know at the time of ordering.  A minor up charge will be added.

Not all shapes are available in all sizes.  If it's not in the picture it's not available.

Not all sizes are available with either short or long shank hooks.  Again if it's not in the picture it's not available.

Prices are the same for both short or long shank hooks and all head shapes.

A .25 per piece increase will be added for painted heads.  Paint is heat cured powder in most popular colors. 

Shipping is extra.

Prices:

3/8 oz = 1.00 ea

1/2 oz = 1.15 ea

3/4 oz = 1.25 ea

1 oz = 1.40 ea

1 1/2 oz = 1.55 ea

2 oz = 1.75 ea.

2 1/2 oz = 1.90 ea

3 oz = 2.15 ea

4 oz = 2.50 ea

Ball heads

fullsizeoutput_df5.thumb.jpeg.ca87f4075751aa89fb54d6af1963396a.jpeg

Bullet Heads

fullsizeoutput_c.thumb.jpeg.c01e9b412ab694f0a41d1202b6ae2092.jpeg

Shad Heads- 2 pictures

fullsizeoutput_36.thumb.jpeg.0248da828416eab4a194a73b17bd6d01.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2.thumb.jpeg.b3ad2c0d8d5e1ceff42103ba6ddbbc63.jpeg

Dan:

 

How about a price on your Arkie type jigheads - painted?  say 1/2oz , 3/4 oz & 1oz sizes long shank hooks.

 

 

Thanks -- Manny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan Tinman said:

Hi

     This head style?

1080B_thumbnail.jpg.50b315bb6973f3ecb98d6e9c866983b2.jpg

Heads, painted, not dressed:

1/2 oz = 1.15 ea

3/4 oz = 1.25 ea

1 oz = 1.35 ea

Shipping is extra.

Yep -- how much for white painted ?

 

Traveling but will place an order when I get back to CT in mid/ late Feb.

 

Manny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gman1253 said:

Yep -- how much for white painted ?

 

Traveling but will place an order when I get back to CT in mid/ late Feb.

 

Manny

That's the painted prices.  Powder paint, heat cured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dan, 

I'm looking for Spro style and Smiling Bill unpainted jig heads for tying bucktails. I'm not sure what size hooks you pour but I am looking for something a little bit bigger than what the Do-It molds recommend. If you can accommodate that here is what I'd like: 

Spro Style

3/4oz- 5

1oz-5

1 1/2oz- 5

2oz- 5

Smiling Bill

3/4oz- 5 

1oz- 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mets9131 said:

Hi Dan, 

I'm looking for Spro style and Smiling Bill unpainted jig heads for tying bucktails. I'm not sure what size hooks you pour but I am looking for something a little bit bigger than what the Do-It molds recommend. If you can accommodate that here is what I'd like: 

Spro Style

3/4oz- 5

1oz-5

1 1/2oz- 5

2oz- 5

Smiling Bill

3/4oz- 5 

1oz- 5

Hi

     Oversize hooks are not a problem within reason.  Here's the list of what you're looking for with the standard size hooks first (as recommended by Do-It) and the oversize possible without major surgery to the molds.

Ultra Minnows, Mustad #91715 forged and plated hooks

3/4 oz = 3/0 up to 5/0

1 oz = 4/0 up to 5/0

1 1/2 oz = 5/0 up to 6/0

2 oz = up to 8/0

Smilin' Bills, Mustard #34185 forged and plated short shank.  Long shank #34184 can also be used.

3/4 oz = 5/0 up to 6/0

1 oz = 6/0 up to 7/0

     Hope this helps.

         dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 mins ago, Dan Tinman said:

Hi

     Oversize hooks are not a problem within reason.  Here's the list of what you're looking for with the standard size hooks first (as recommended by Do-It) and the oversize possible without major surgery to the molds.

Ultra Minnows, Mustad #91715 forged and plated hooks

3/4 oz = 3/0 up to 5/0

1 oz = 4/0 up to 5/0

1 1/2 oz = 5/0 up to 6/0

2 oz = up to 8/0

Smilin' Bills, Mustard #34185 forged and plated short shank.  Long shank #34184 can also be used.

3/4 oz = 5/0 up to 6/0

1 oz = 6/0 up to 7/0

     Hope this helps.

         dan

Thank you for taking the time to write that up I will go with the following:

Ultra Minnows

3/4oz 5/0 - 5 

1oz 5/0  -   5

1 1/2oz 6/0 - 5 

2oz 7/0 - 5 

Smilin Bills

All shorts shank 

3/4oz 6/0 - 5 

1oz 7/0 - 5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.