SurffisherMike

Fiberstar Composite 1 piece prototypes are in

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Fiberstar Composites will have their 10 and 11 foot prototype blanks at Striper Day tomorrow. These are just but so far John says they feel right, just need to be tested a little more before he pulls the trigger on them. Hope to be working on a build of these blanks with him next week so they can be fully tested out.

Edited by SurffisherMike

That is GREAT news!!  Feel free to let John know if he needs someone to test one out up in MA waters/canal I'd be more than happy to help out ;)

Will these be part of/extension of the current Predator series?  a 1267 one piece would be sweet too :)

Edited by FoliFish

I have a feeling these are going to be a staple for those fishing rocks hard. The quality of service Fiberstar provides is second to none as well. I know I speak for many when I say can’t wait to get my hands on one of these. If all is well will these be available for the spring time?  Thanks for the write up and great news, please keep us posted on the status of these rods SurffisherMike

2 hours ago, SurffisherMike said:

Fiberstar Composites will have their 10 and 11 foot prototype blanks at Striper Day tomorrow. These are just but so far John says they feel right, just need to be tested a little more before he pulls the trigger on them. Hope to be working on a build of these blanks with him next week so they can be fully tested out.

great news,,,, been waiting on this for a while now,,,,

49 mins ago, redhawk19 said:

That’s great news Mike. Can’t wait to check them out...... I see fazlite guides for Montauk......lol

with the work you do on rods lou i ever would have guessed you were color blind ;)

3 hours ago, SurffisherMike said:

Is he bringing them to the CSA show on the 20th?

Mike

I have never owned one of Johns rods but handled some of them with you outside Paulies.

His two piece range is excellent and I think his one piece will be good to.

I hope to return to Montauk If and when the fish come back for us shore Hounds.

Be great to do a rental house build on one of  his blanks and then take it down to Under The Light and fish the balls off it.

Mike want does FCS mean please.

Please pass on  my best wishes when you see John. Been awhile since I saw him.

Mike

Edited by Mike Oliver