Censorship

Rate this topic

Reed422

ill never understand the incessant whining about how bad poor people have it, and how bad we treat them, and how little opportunity they have.

if you really believed that, you would be the first person to say, we need to stop intake and focus on what we have before making the denominator bigger.

no?

5 hours ago, HopHead said:

Coastal state here or Africa?  Yes, they could get there easily and kill each other just like back home.

Africa. Someplace with road/train/boat access. Let different countries/charities fund development cheaper than moving them around globe.

6 hours ago, Belmo said:

I can't stand the jerk off in the White House, but curiously, this is one thing that baboon got right. Haiti and El Salvador are chithole countries. Let's be honest here. 

He somehow missed Honduras. 

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Ce n'est pas le mur derrière lequel il se passe quelque chose, mais bien la cuisinière dans laquelle on a brûlé quelque chose

1 hour ago, Dave588 said:

Africa. Someplace with road/train/boat access. Let different countries/charities fund development cheaper than moving them around globe.

I love this concept. Can you text it to the Donald? 

Diversity makes us stronger!

8 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

i honestly wouldn't mind going back to my day when certain things weren't shown or said until a certain time of the evening. the things kids see these days is unreal (and a strategy).

Easier when there were like 4 or 5 channels obviously 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

7 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Wouldn't Orangutan be more appropriate?

You know, orange and all that. 

You beat me to it... 

and just yesterday the King of Conedy was ragging on me for using  faux fecal matter 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

9 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

i know..still bothers me though...i can deal with the "dirty" jokes etc from sitcom commercials, but the fact that this stuff is used as a strategy to try and brainwash kids who don't have parents that discuss what they see and hear on TV etc (we should have a thread about that :freak: ), drives me nuts...as an example, the gay/lesbian/transgender stuff.  

ic an deal with my kid hearing an f bomb here and there or a sexual reference, but the brainwashing stuff really pisses me off.

The advertising is equally as bad. Consumerism’s hold on the under 25 demographic is absurd.  

My kids don’t get to watch cable, we don’t have it. I dropped cable when my son was old enough to hold his head up.

Im sure your aware the “news” is brainwashing propaganda bs as well. I can’t believe more people don’t see it for what it is.

Fancy catches fisherman, simple catches fish

9 hours ago, Billybob said:

What are you babbling about?

His apnea must have deprived his brain of too much O2 last night....

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

You beat me to it... 

and just yesterday the King of Conedy was ragging on me for using  faux fecal matter 

Have you seen my current avatar image? Front page of The Daily News today. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson