Trumps UK Visit cancelled

Rate this topic

Aquacide

the Queen keeps her record intact of meeting every US President since 1953 :clap:

trumps reason - because Obama :kook:

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for "peanuts," only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

though in reality it was W who sold the Current US Embassy which is on a public square and difficult to protect, in favour of a more secure location.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

9 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Nobody wants to go to that ****hole. 

Dead kids in Chimneys.... Bad Teeth... and they drive on the wrong side of the road :dismay:

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump's mental health is fine though.

If a newbie to SOL made a judgment on YOUR mental health entirely from the many posts of your "haters"....they would probably think you were nuts too...

32 mins ago, BW said:

If a newbie to SOL made a judgment on YOUR mental health entirely from the many posts of your "haters"....they would probably think you were nuts too...

I'm not basing my opinion of Trump on what OTHERS are saying.....

it's based on his own words........

his latest interviews are rambling and incoherent,

he's making up easily disprovable facts like getting letters of praise from network anchors,

he is tweeting nonsense,

he seems incapable of grasping facts and is contradicting himself on his own policies.

he's in decline.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

2 hours ago, mitchell master said:

Nobody wants to go to that ****hole. 

trump did. he so badly wanted a ride in the gold carriage. privately he said it would be the highlight of his life.

maxresdefault-2-735x400.jpg

Obama made TWO State visits.

160418141433-queen-elizabeth-ii-and-bara

Obama_British_Royals.JPEG-63c8a.jpg

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

and President Obama is very close to the young royals

2fb5aaaf6f8a1cbb2e57cad82e3ca592--prince