Harf

Seth-Rich: Murdered DNC Staffer Sent 44,053 Internal Emails to WikiLeaks

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, TimS said:

My understanding is that he was shot from behind in a botched robbery where the crook forgot to steal anything...or even look for anything...or do anything other than shoot him from behind...more than once. Sounds legit, robbers often shoot people from behind and then not even check the dead guys pockets. 

Yep, this was a crooked thing going on.  Even Donna Brazille alluded to it.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:52 AM, Maine Guide said:

Funny, according to the Dem's we need the FBI to investigate Brett Kavanaugh throwing ice in a bar in the 1980's, but no way should they look into a hacked DNC server?  You know, the one hacked by the Russians to steer the election to Trump, and steal it from Hillary?

In light of the lawsuit and claimed reasoning behind the conspiracy theory, you chose to tie in ice throwing and a hacked server?

A great addition to the discussion. 

It's obviously sexy to buy into a conspiracy theory here, but I would like to see what sort of investigation was done.  As much as I would love to see Hillary Clinton in jail, she already has a life sentence.  A life of facing her utter failure.  There's a certain joy for me in that.

18 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

It's obviously sexy to buy into a conspiracy theory here, but I would like to see what sort of investigation was done. 

Its all there for you to see.  But not on MSNBC.  Not on CNN.  They wont tell you about it.

11 hours ago, KnewBee said:

In light of the lawsuit and claimed reasoning behind the conspiracy theory, you chose to tie in ice throwing and a hacked server?

A great addition to the discussion. 

Really?  If you were the Director if the FBI, where do you think your assets would be better deployed?  Investigating Kavanaugh for the 7th time, or figuring out if Seth Rich was the leaker, and not the Russian hacking?

12 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Really?  If you were the Director if the FBI, where do you think your assets would be better deployed?  Investigating Kavanaugh for the 7th time, or figuring out if Seth Rich was the leaker, and not the Russian hacking?

Was the ice crushed or cubed??

Growing up in Rhody and Bess Eaton Ice Coffee, crushed ice guy myself; which RaceTrak has in Fl, no joke I go there for the crushed ice.

On 10/2/2018 at 5:15 PM, zybathegeek said:

Someone put flouride in his pizza in a tunnel?

When folks have no answer, they go with poor attempts at humor.

1 min ago, patchyfog said:

inevitably, yes.    The whole theory was exposed, and deflection is the standard.   Telling.    

1 min ago, patchyfog said:

Not my best effort, but you folks keep talking pizza and tunnels incessantly.

lets talk reality then.

A double tap to the back of the skull is a professional hit, why was it so politically expedient for his murder to be quickly dismissed as a robbery gone wrong.

"take responsibility for the unimaginable pain..."

Will the "faithful" finally let this one go?   Or, will they cling to their fake news?

seth 2.PNG

seth.PNG

The Mueller toilet paper report essembled by andrew weisman. Does losing 9-0 supreme court ruling on his work charging arthur anderson inc employees in the enron case mean anything to you?

Seroiusly, learn the history of the report's players.

On 1/12/2018 at 0:35 PM, KnewBee said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I agree... most of us have been saying this about mueller investigations for the last 2 years and we were right! Trump never colluded with anyone!

11 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"take responsibility for the unimaginable pain..."

Will the "faithful" finally let this one go?   Or, will they cling to their fake news?

seth 2.PNG

seth.PNG

I thought you liberals believed mueller was a liar?