Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HugeDinghy

Help me understand

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

This pay thing for marky mark and that broad. As I understand it, spacey got bounced for being a *. They had to replace him giving marky mark the upper hand in negotiating his

contract for doing the movie. The chick had a contract, but then had to be compensated for reshooting scenes that spacey was in. They are comparing her reshoot compensation with his total

contract. What am I missing because if I’m reading this right, that is absolutely intentionally dishonest. 

Edited by TimS

It’s all over the news. Usually, when you scratch the surface of these things, they end up BS. 

Admittedly, trumps “chithole” comment bumped it off the first page :laugh:

He didn’t have reshoot payments. That was his contract for the movie, no? He took spaceys role? 

The reahoot comparison would be her versus any other males that had to reshoot their scenes... or am I missing something? 

gotcha. just read another article that said he had no reshoot language in his contract and she agreed to one that did have reshoot language in it- so basically she was stuck and his handlers were simply more experienced in this and had better foresight.

I was mistaken, I thought marky mark took over for spacey, and that's not the case.

seems like folks want to get to a point where a female lead has to be paid the same amount as her male lead. that, even if the rule goes both ways (he he), is really odd take on equality.

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

How bout this angle. Everyone knows who the **** marky mark is. I cant even remember the broad's name and ive read it several times. 

I don't know who she is, but from the pictures ive seen, she has world class tits.

Just now, fishinambition said:

How bout this angle. Everyone knows who the **** marky mark is. I cant even remember the broad's name and ive read it several times. 

Robin Wright, Sean Penn's ex

you have a daughter. your consistent denial that you follow these types of stories about women and equality, or know anything about them, make me think youre lying. again.

or maybe opportunities to have really good discussions with your daughter about her future, her value and how to be strong, while not buying into faux drama, simply isn't important to you. :shrug:

to each their own and all that.

Edited by HugeDinghy