Bunker_Bill13

Surf Day Plug swap?

Rate this topic

79 posts in this topic

Figured I'd make a thread for this to gauge interest. Saw on a different post that a lot of us will be at surfday and had an idea of everyone to bring a plug with them. Maybe a in person swap or something along those lines? 

Post here if you would be interested.

2 hours ago, repeter_parker said:

I'm in, man!!!

1 hour ago, lonellr said:

Totally in!

8 mins ago, Kphresh said:

I'm definitely in, sounds cool. Do an in person swap! I will probably bring a few just because why not?!

Looking good so far, I possibly can have 2 or 3 with me

We could meet in the lounge area right out side the doors of the main show room, since it gets packed in there after the first hour! Anyone have a time in mind? I'm gonna be there an hour before the show starts, so I can still have a chance at some stuff haha, but usually in the show for about a couple hours, but can easily stay long for the swap.

I've never been and will be heading up early from VA.  I'm down for meeting in the lobby if that is easier.  I have no reference of time there, but since we'll be driving ~3 hours to get there, I'm going to soak it all up!!

5 mins ago, repeter_parker said:

I've never been and will be heading up early from VA.  I'm down for meeting in the lobby if that is easier.  I have no reference of time there, but since we'll be driving ~3 hours to get there, I'm going to soak it all up!!

Haha yeah i feel ya buddy I'm pretty close to Virginia myself haha. It's an awesome show 

As long as I’m going I’ll bring a few different things. I’ll try to have a nice little variety. Should be nice to finally shake a few hands of the guys I’ve swapped with.