“Why are we having all these people from sh*thole countries come here?”

Rate this topic

JohnP

45 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Bringing folks from ****hole countries gives the Left votes, which lets them give us free pot

Unfortunately that was part of the running campaign of our new governor. And unfortunately plenty of people voted for him strictly on that campaign promise because people are ****ing idiots. As much as i would enjoy access to legal marijuana, i did not vote for that guy. He also threatened to turn this state into a sanctuary state. We don't want that. 

30 mins ago, FunkyBunker said:

Unfortunately that was part of the running campaign of our new governor. And unfortunately plenty of people voted for him strictly on that campaign promise because people are ****ing idiots. As much as i would enjoy access to legal marijuana, i did not vote for that guy. He also threatened to turn this state into a sanctuary state. We don't want that. 

He promised a Sanctuary State and higher taxes, and NJ elected him anyway.

Then people wonder why I say that Americans, as a whole, are indeed stupid.

6 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

He promised a Sanctuary State and higher taxes, and NJ elected him anyway.

Then people wonder why I say that Americans, as a whole, are indeed stupid.

Dam Joe, we're not stupid, just slow, and the most generous, kind hearted people in the world. Everybody else just takes advantage of our willingness to do the right thing! Think it was Churchill who said, "Amercians will always do the right thing, after they've tried everything else." 

11 mins ago, Good2Go said:

Dam Joe, we're not stupid, just slow, and the most generous, kind hearted people in the world. Everybody else just takes advantage of our willingness to do the right thing! Think it was Churchill who said, "Amercians will always do the right thing, after they've tried everything else." 

For a Brit, that’s a weird thing to say.

• 2 weeks later...
5 mins ago, albacized said:

Turns out Trump likely used the term but was justified for claiming he was taken out of context...evidently he mentioned a number of countries, not just the ones Dicky D claimed he said in an attempt to make Trump appear racist (per Fox News)

Dicky D gave the MSM a narrative that their emotional base could run with. 

On 1/16/2018 at 10:24 AM, FunkyBunker said:

People are ****ing idiots... the fact that this newly elected, educated in theatrical bull****,  blunt toolbag is governor proves that. 

cwm8.gif

On 1/15/2018 at 9:07 AM, albacized said:

Marine biology is like meteorology in the sense that it is a critical and valuable field...but far more people have degrees in these fields than the market demands, and without having solid evidence,  I would guess that many of these folks didn't know what they were in when they entered the field- because either 1) they caught a fish or saw a tornado and got a temporary rock over it or 2) they're wrapped up in the politics of it. Do you think many people who are chomping at the bit to get into meteorology care what condensation nuclei is? 

Its true...its a BS degree. Look at the ASMFC....."science" of the ocean based on "guesstimates" of commercial fishing....what a crock of ****. meanwhile all the Northeastern states with comm fishing promote poaching, everyone gets the D and cant sell fish. Figure that crap out.... All fisheries management is bull****, just like marine biology.  Whats good for NY/RI/MA is not good for the rest...interesting. Based on.....science? BS. AND whats good for the Chessie states is not good for everyone else???? LOL Fisheries management is bull**** and not backed by any science. its all a guessing game for commercial profits. 

Edited by christopherr
cwm8.gif