Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Where's squidlips?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

I ran into him a couple times this fall. Still makes you laugh your ass off. He may be amongst us now. He got mad at Timmeh for ratting his cover last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I find it weird that he would assume a new persona on here. :squid: He was well liked and missed. Why the tomfoolery? 

Think he lost his login stuff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I find it weird that he would assume a new persona on here. :squid: He was well liked and missed. Why the tomfoolery? 

 

he became too popular and could not handle the celebrity.  he is here under another name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bumped into him at the secret parking lot in Sea Grit last fall. His back and knees are all F'ed up. He said he was tired of that idiot mikemc so he logged off.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

i bumped into him at the secret parking lot in Sea Grit last fall. His back and knees are all F'ed up. He said he was tired of that idiot mikemc so he logged off.   

The greek can wreck havoc on your knees and back. I've seen the pic.

 

 

McMikeTMac.jpg

Edited by MitchellNJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DerrickT said:

Think he lost his login stuff 

geez, all he had to do was PM me and I would have re-set his password to "password", then he could have changed it to whatever. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

geez, all he had to do was PM me and I would have re-set his password to "password", then he could have changed it to whatever. :shrug:

If I am not mistaking he was told that and even told to get a hold of Tim during a conversation at one of the fall flings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.