Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Where's squidlips?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

I ran into him a couple times this fall. Still makes you laugh your ass off. He may be amongst us now. He got mad at Timmeh for ratting his cover last time.

22 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I find it weird that he would assume a new persona on here. :squid: He was well liked and missed. Why the tomfoolery? 

Think he lost his login stuff 

39 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I find it weird that he would assume a new persona on here. :squid: He was well liked and missed. Why the tomfoolery? 

he became too popular and could not handle the celebrity.  he is here under another name. 

i bumped into him at the secret parking lot in Sea Grit last fall. His back and knees are all F'ed up. He said he was tired of that idiot mikemc so he logged off.   

12 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

i bumped into him at the secret parking lot in Sea Grit last fall. His back and knees are all F'ed up. He said he was tired of that idiot mikemc so he logged off.   

The greek can wreck havoc on your knees and back. I've seen the pic.

McMikeTMac.jpg

Edited by MitchellNJ

2 hours ago, DerrickT said:

Think he lost his login stuff 

geez, all he had to do was PM me and I would have re-set his password to "password", then he could have changed it to whatever. :shrug:

6 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

geez, all he had to do was PM me and I would have re-set his password to "password", then he could have changed it to whatever. :shrug:

If I am not mistaking he was told that and even told to get a hold of Tim during a conversation at one of the fall flings.