Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

The jobs American's won't do

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Just now, jkrock said:

Is making slurpees at 7-11 on that list?

Americans already make their own slurpees. Don’t you just go to the machine, put a cup under the nozzle, pull the lever and magically slurpee comes out? 

Now working the cash register at a 7-11 is a job only those from the Middle East are qualified to perform :D

4 mins ago, Markushook said:

Americans already make their own slurpees. Don’t you just go to the machine, put a cup under the nozzle, pull the lever and magically slurpee comes out? 

Now working the cash register at a 7-11 is a job only those from the Middle East are qualified to perform :D

Someone has to mix the slurpee syrup and the ice and pour it into the spinny machine, no?  Beneath the American worker?

Edited by jkrock

23 mins ago, jkrock said:

Someone has to mix the slurpee syrup and the ice and pour it into the spinny machine, no?  Beneath the American worker?

Touché

3 mins ago, JohnP said:

It’s always about the Caucasian victims 

100+ 7-11s were raided and audited yesterday for hiring illegals. I think it’s good they are going to crack down on employers. Does 7-11 have to hire illegals because Americans won’t fill the slurpee machines?

Edited by jkrock

1 min ago, jkrock said:

100+ 7-11s were raided and audited yesterday for hiring illegals. I think it’s good they are going to crack down on employers. Does 7-11 have to hire illegals because Americans won’t fill the slurpee machines?

The kids of deplorables will have to find a new place to buy cigarettes 

6 mins ago, JohnP said:

The kids of deplorables will have to find a new place to buy cigarettes 

Why?  Is 7-11 going to go out of business if there are no illegal workers? Or are the illegal workers breaking other  laws and selling tobacco to minors? Breaking the laws American's won't break?

Edited by jkrock

I don't think Mexicans own 7-11s, why go after the Middle Easterners?

I just want to know how foreigners can come over here, and open a store, yet our own citizens either do not know how, do not have the backing(money), or just don't want to?

Not just stores either, but all kinds of businesses...why do not our citizens do it?

What's up wit dat?

4 mins ago, dena said:

I don't think Mexicans own 7-11s, why go after the Middle Easterners?

I just want to know how foreigners can come over here, and open a store, yet our own citizens either do not know how, do not have the backing(money), or just don't want to?

Not just stores either, but all kinds of businesses...why do not our citizens do it?

What's up wit dat?

Maybe if more American's made connections in the mosque, they could break into the 7-11 franchisee business?

2 mins ago, jkrock said:

Maybe if more American's made connections in the mosque, they could break into the 7-11 franchisee business?

Mosque, Temple, Church, Synagogue...a guy can only be so many places on the Sabbath...how would he run his store if he is in every church on a regular basis?

All kinds of foreigners come here and run businesses...what is keeping our citizens from doing the same?

4 mins ago, dena said:

Mosque, Temple, Church, Synagogue...a guy can only be so many places on the Sabbath...how would he run his store if he is in every church on a regular basis?

All kinds of foreigners come here and run businesses...what is keeping our citizens from doing the same?

Maybe the safety net the democrats wove stifles the entrepreneurial spirit?