Malatesta0812

Striper Day

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Not that this has anything to do with plug building but....Anyone going to Striper day this Saturday at Hofstra? This is the first time I am going to attend and am looking forward to it. Has anyone gone before? and do the have plug builders selling their wares there? Also how are the lectures? are they usually informative?

12 hours ago, Malatesta0812 said:

Not that this has anything to do with plug building but....Anyone going to Striper day this Saturday at Hofstra? This is the first time I am going to attend and am looking forward to it. Has anyone gone before? and do the have plug builders selling their wares there? Also how are the lectures? are they usually informative?

I won't make it to Striper Day, but I plan on heading up to Surf Day next month.  It would be great to meet some people from here and put faces to avatars, lol!

Striper Day is at Hofstra University, Sondra and David S. Mack Student Center 100 Hofstra University Hempstead, NY 

this Saturday, from 8:30 on ...

2 hours ago, Malatesta0812 said:

What and when is surf day? I didn't hear about that.....Where is it being held? Any info would be appreciated.

It's another show run by the Jersey Shore Surfcasters.  It's on 2/17 and in NJ as opposed to NY. 

If links aren't allowed, please remove. 

http://jerseyshoresurfcasters.com/

3 mins ago, Bunker_Bill13 said:

Nice seems like most of this group will be at surfday! Should do a meet up! Everyone should bring a plug!

good idea!! ill bring 1 :laugh:

26 mins ago, Bunker_Bill13 said:

Nice seems like most of this group will be at surfday! Should do a meet up! Everyone should bring a plug!

That’s an awesome idea! I’ll bring one!!

1 hour ago, norcalkat said:

good idea!! ill bring 1 :laugh:

1 hour ago, repeter_parker said:

That’s an awesome idea! I’ll bring one!!

32 mins ago, Bunker_Bill13 said:

Nice! Kpresh and me will be there.I'll bring a redingfin 

I’m shooting to make it up there this year. Last year was a mess around that time but this year is looking good so far. It’d be nice to shake a few of you guys hands finally and have a beer. It’s always an awesome time meeting and shooting the chit with other builders.