Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverRaider

Trumps ICE Officers Raid 7-11’s

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

24 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I wonder why 7-11s were targeted,

 

donate to Democrats?

Dunno’ but this hopefully sends a clear message to Business.... I hope some financial impact on 7/11 follows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could it just be, maybe a slight chance but possible, that they have to start somewhere lol? What Company would have made you feel non suspicious for them to do first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BLT said:

Could it just be, maybe a slight chance but possible, that they have to start somewhere lol? What Company would have made you feel non suspicious for them to do first?

why focus on any singular entity?

unless you have reports of a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

why focus on any singular entity?

unless you have reports of a problem.

Are individual  Companies not a singular entity? There is a perceived problem, and I would think they are investigating more than one company, be it on a tip or not. They have to start somewhere. Are you against investigating tips they may be getting? I just don't see what the issue is here. If they don't focus on a singular entity at a time, how would you propose they do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BLT said:

Are individual  Companies not a singular entity? There is a perceived problem, and I would think they are investigating more than one company, be it on a tip or not. They have to start somewhere. Are you against investigating tips they may be getting? I just don't see what the issue is here. If they don't focus on a singular entity at a time, how would you propose they do it?

instead of raiding multiple 7-11s,

maybe raid a variety of establishments.

 

again, unless there is a specific reason....

 

lacking that I can't help but wonder if there is some other element in play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

again,

I support reviewing employers,

but when it's a single entity being targeted it makes me suspicious.

 

Why?

 

What are your concerns specificaly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

 

Why?

 

What are your concerns specificaly? 

that it's some form of harassment or intimidation.

kinda like the concern with IRS processing of charitable organizations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

instead of raiding multiple 7-11s,

maybe raid a variety of establishments.

 

again, unless there is a specific reason....

 

lacking that I can't help but wonder if there is some other element in play.

Now, I am not a police officer, so I don't know for sure, but if they conduct a raid like this, don't they need a warrant? I would think they would, there would have to be some type of evidence that a Judge would sign off on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BLT said:

Now, I am not a police officer, so I don't know for sure, but if they conduct a raid like this, don't they need a warrant? I would think they would, there would have to be some type of evidence that a Judge would sign off on it?

I think you are wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.