SteveZissou

WTB Commando 2 Tube with Front Pouch

24 posts in this topic

I have an Ebbpoint two tube with front pouch. The pouch is not removable and it is a belt bag only, no shoulder strap attachment points. It is brand new. Can post pictures later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RIsurffishing said:

I have an Ebbpoint two tube with front pouch. The pouch is not removable and it is a belt bag only, no shoulder strap attachment points. It is brand new. Can post pictures later.

I'll consider that.  Two buddies fish Ebbpoint and like them. I don't have much experience with them and have been a loyal commando guy the last few years. When you get a free moment maybe you can post a picture of the layout inside the bag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 mins ago, SteveZissou said:

I'll consider that.  Two buddies fish Ebbpoint and like them. I don't have much experience with them and have been a loyal commando guy the last few years. When you get a free moment maybe you can post a picture of the layout inside the bag. 

Here are pictures. No jig loops. $125 shipped paypal. 

20180128_134818.jpg

20180128_134916.jpg

20180128_134911.jpg

20180128_134902.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, JM13 said:

It’s essentially new used 1-2 times

E1280B91-DAB8-47B9-8D13-F7A0D7ECF83E.jpeg

C2A5B7BA-D673-4B35-B0C9-73E439CF6302.jpeg

How much? Where are you located? Has belt loops right?

Edited by SteveZissou
Add questions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SteveZissou said:

How much? Where are you located? Has belt loops right?

I’m on Long Island. Yes it has belt loops.  Do you have any grs to trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on Long Island too. Can come meet you with cash in hand, or with a bunch of rare plugs for you to go through (or a combo of both).  Whichever you prefer. 

Edited by SteveZissou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.