Pennmanship

New for 2018/19

5 posts in this topic

Hoping to get a little insight into 2018/19. Any changes, additions or upgrades scheduled for The Clash, Slammer or Spinfisher Series?

Edited by Pennmanship

I am in the process of doing my annual reel maintenance. My Penn reels have served me well, but some have a lot of miles on them. I have three AF series reels that Penn no longer services. I have four Conquer series reels that are becoming more and more difficult to find parts for. 

I am still able to get parts for all of my Slammer, Spinfisher and conventional reels, but I want to replace some of the other reels mentioned with a model that will be around for a while. I own a Clash and prefer using it because of the weight, but don't want to buy another if they are going to be discontinued in 2018/19.

Will the Clash be around for at least another year?

Thanks

Jack

Jack -

I wish I could answer at least some of your questions, but until we get closer to iCast I cannot answer anything pertaining to new or soon to be discontinued products.

Ben

Penn is going to have a gold anodized international yoyo it's going to be built in the us,,,and will win icast 2018 :)

Edited by bennie