fish'nmagician

you might be a partisan IF

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

You support Russian spies hacking into the DNC server to obtain emails and giving them to Wikileaks in order to sway an election,

and then having Trump pardon Assange for any wrong doing.....

but you think Twitter handing over DMs is horrible.

if you supported the GOP Congress taking dozens and dozens of votes to repeal Obamacare,

but denounce the waste of Tax Payer money for NY politicians suing oil companies over global warming.

19 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

if you supported the GOP Congress taking dozens and dozens of votes to repeal Obamacare,

but denounce the waste of Tax Payer money for NY politicians suing oil companies over global warming.

OMG, REALLY?! How can anyone support suing oil companies for global warming? The politicians want to sue for the product they need and use everyday for global warming? That ranks right up there with the soda/sugary drink tax that is being used in some cities, (even on diet soda lol) it is just another revenue source for them so they don't have to control spending.  How can anyone even think to compare the 2 lol. Wow.

52 mins ago, BLT said:

OMG, REALLY?! How can anyone support suing oil companies for global warming? 

I equated it to wasting time and money with dozens of votes to repeal Obamacare.

Time and money being wasted shouldn't be partisan.....

however in this instance it might be interesting to have the science of the issue presented in a court of law.

I bet the deniers will have a harder time introducing their fake studies into evidence.

4 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I equated it to wasting time and money with dozens of votes to repeal Obamacare.

however in this instance it might be interesting to have the science of the issue presented in a court of law.

I bet the deniers will have a harder time introducing their fake studies into evidence.

But you are presuming that Obama care was sustainable..... 

On 1/10/2018 at 3:17 PM, fish'nmagician said:

You support Russian spies hacking into the DNC server to obtain emails and giving them to Wikileaks in order to sway an election,

and then having Trump pardon Assange for any wrong doing.....

but you think Twitter handing over DMs is horrible.

Amazing, new low even for you.

You are such a partisan hack. Obviously you can’t see there is a difference between a one-time event that took place in the past, that was not preventable, and was out of control of anyone except the DNC IT team from Pakistan and an ongoing policy from a U.s corporation that can be prevented. 

This is a troll thread, plain and simply. 

9 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

And here we go again, what was the topic again? But Tim and EVERYONE makes this stuff up about you lol. Even if/though the oil companies lied, what would have been done differently? More people walking to work, horse and buggy to get the food for the week? No more flying? People have been trying to find alternatives to oil for many years. It was even mentioned how Japan and other Nations were ahead of us in clean energy. Was that the oil companies fault? Why were the other Countries doing it and not us, maybe THAT is the question you and others should be asking. Other Countries didn't listen to the reports, why did we? 

Seeing that YOU brought it up, some Republicans admit the vote was only "symbolic" They know/knew nothing would be changed then. Major waste of time and money? I agree, it was.