Angler #1

Special invite

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

for Bob G to attend our breakfast at Leos It seems like a few trolls would like to meet and greet you and put a face to the name . Not to say I have also had requests from others as well to meet and greet What say yee Turkey Hunter and brethren of the  salt

Hi guys. I really appreciate the special invite. But sorry to say I just can't make it. As some noticed I haven't been around much recently. My wife's sister (my sil) has been quite ill. My wife took a leave of absence from work this winter to help care for her and help anyway we can. As a result, we've been in Worc all winter and won't be back on the Cape until late Feb. I've shared this with Tim so he knew why I wasn't always available. 

Again, thanks for the invite and I hope all you guys have a wonderful time.

22 hours ago, bob_G said:

Hi guys. I really appreciate the special invite. But sorry to say I just can't make it. As some noticed I haven't been around much recently. My wife's sister (my sil) has been quite ill. My wife took a leave of absence from work this winter to help care for her and help anyway we can. As a result, we've been in Worc all winter and won't be back on the Cape until late Feb. I've shared this with Tim so he knew why I wasn't always available. 

Again, thanks for the invite and I hope all you guys have a wonderful time.

Bob , understanding the situation can have its affects on how you are , we will take the time to say a prayer of healing and will miss not seeing you . There will always be another time when all else should be hopefully better for you and family. Hugs to your wife for me she will need a great deal of strength and patients from you during this trying time in her life.