Bernie12

crazies come out after james franco wins

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

James Franco’s Golden Globe lost some of its luster after several women went on Twitter and accused him of inappropriate behavior.

Remember the time you pushed my head down in a car towards your exposed penis & that other time you told my friend to come to your hotel when she was 17? After you had already been caught doing that to a different 17 year old?

Not to defend him but if it wasn't some one he had a position of authority over what is the difference between what he did with these women and others he "dated".

I am not defending anyone who sexually harasses someone....

But we need to make sure that someone is not hung in the court of social media before any of this stuff is proven to be true. Right now, ANYONE can post something on twitter or anywhere else and the knee jerk reactions are incredible. 

There are text messages or something with James Franco.  Likes them young, wonder if he fishes Montauk.  More news on this front today - Michael Douglas apparently was pulling the Louis CK before Louis CK.

5 hours ago, EricJ said:

I am not defending anyone who sexually harasses someone....

But we need to make sure that someone is not hung in the court of social media before any of this stuff is proven to be true. Right now, ANYONE can post something on twitter or anywhere else and the knee jerk reactions are incredible. 

You're kidding, right? :laugh: 

7 mins ago, MikeMc said:

You're kidding, right? :laugh: 

Well, I never thought this way until I heard about a guy who was falsely accused by someone and he got fired from his job before he could have a chance to prove that she lied. 

You have to wonder how often this is being used as a weapon to remove someone from a job some woman wants for herself ??

You know this is happening