Cfinnely68

Will I die?

Rate this topic

220 posts in this topic

Taking all bets... how many hours before I go to the hospital?  I've been chowing down 800mg ibuprofen every 4 hours for days because of a broken tooth. Pretty sure my jaw and ear is now infected. My left ear is almost swollen shut. Existing hurts. I can't sleep with my head on the pillow because the pillow moves my jaw so I have to sit up straight to sleep. Pulsing pain is shooting through my entire face. I haven't seen a dentist in 8 years... who wants to bet for or aainst me going before i die?!?!

14 mins ago, Cfinnely68 said:

Taking all bets... how many hours before I go to the hospital?  I've been chowing down 800mg ibuprofen every 4 hours for days because of a broken tooth. Pretty sure my jaw and ear is now infected. My left ear is almost swollen shut. Existing hurts. I can't sleep with my head on the pillow because the pillow moves my jaw so I have to sit up straight to sleep. Pulsing pain is shooting through my entire face. I haven't seen a dentist in 8 years... who wants to bet for or aainst me going before i die?!?!

That's too much man. 3200 mg/day is supposed to be the maximum. But what you can do is take both motrin and tylenol at the max daily. Don't take em at the same time...offset by a few hours. That way there won't be a big lull in pain relief.

I'm scheduled to get a toof pulled too, I had one with a giant filling shatter. Last week it hurt pretty bad for a couple days. Something that seemed to help was taking a Qtip and putting cayenne pepper around it. It deadens the nerves some. Mine has calmed down now, I'm taking a little aspirin is all.

Call an oral surgeon and make an appointment. 

21 mins ago, patchyfog said:

That's too much man. 3200 mg/day is supposed to be the maximum. 

It's ok... Im washing it down with gods own nectar, sweet Kentucky burboun. That even it out right?

I ran out of burboun and the only booze I had left was rum I keep in the freezer... I've never had booze wake me up before but a nice icy chill just sent me screaming and punching.