J

Corruption
Another Nail in The Coffin

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

I just loving all these exposures of the nefarious dealings of the corrupt democrats. 

They had there hands in everything and they've left evidence everywhere. 

All these threads are coming together and creating quite a tapestry... 

z.png.2fc0cb223a86fe6de40347bd0fb4ef59.png

Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, John Podesta, received an email from an adviser on March 9, 2016, which brought up the phrase “gross negligence” in regards to the FBI’s email investigation on Hillary Clinton.

The email was sent to John Podesta on March 9th — via Wikileaks:
hillary-wikileaks-gross-negligence-600x1

This was before the FBI agent in charge of the probe removed the phrase from her exoneration statement, according to WikiLeaks.

FBI Director James Comey released his statement on the Clinton email investigation on July 5, 2016, four months later.

James Comey changed the wording from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” in his final statement.

No surprise there.

Recent text messages supplied to Congressional Committees indicate that there was far more collusion between Obama FBI/Justice Department Officials and the Media than any possible Trump/Russia collusion.

It looks like a lot of these folks have trashed their careers and may even do jail time.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Edited by Jay Blair

3 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

No surprise there.

Recent text messages supplied to Congressional Committees indicate that there was far more collusion between Obama FBI/Justice Department Officials and the Media than any possible Trump/Russia collusion.

It looks like a lot of these folks have trashed their careers and may even do jail time.

Agree, well put!

Could this be the underlying reason for Jake Tappers recent surliness with Steven Miller?

3 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

No surprise there.

Just now, Bravo06 said:

Do you have any (real) evidence they didn't?

I hope that's not how you intend to prosecute these people.

Even Liberals get the presumption of innocence.

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I hope that's not how you intend to prosecute these people.

Even Liberals get the presumption of innocence.

I am not prosecuting anyone, just answering your question, but like a true lefty you divert! Liberals maybe innocent but not sane!

6 mins ago, Bravo06 said:

I am not prosecuting anyone, just answering your question, but like a true lefty you divert! Liberals maybe innocent but not sane!

You might want to hang around and get to know the players before you embarrass yourself again.

Just now, Bravo06 said:

You operate from a presumption of guilt.

That's not how it works in this country.

And you answered the question with deflection.

6 mins ago, moonbat said:

You might want to hang around and get to know the players before you embarrass yourself again.

^The voice of experience^ 

7 mins ago, moonbat said:

I'm tellin' ya, that Gotcow's got Stalinist written all over him.