JohnP

FBI Informant Bingo

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

So today some of the dots are being connected between the Pee Pee files, Carter Page, and the FISA Warrant

well sort of.

Fusion GPS was being filleted. Ya know them, the ones who were paid for by Hillary ..but actually originally paid for by a conservative opponent if Trump?

Fushion GPS. Bad hombres 

So then Feinstein released the whole  marathon testimony.  

Well then, That just shed some light so everybody now had the details. 

Good right?

no? 

bad!

that just made the GOPers even more angry.

How dare she? We controlled that narrative !!!! Get your own 

So anyway it seems the Deep State FBI reports the Pee Pee files just corroborated what they already had been getting from other sources 

some if it came via those Australians who approached the FBI

But here’s the zinger...there is or was a source inside the Trump campaign who informed the FBI

is that possible ?

If so, who might it be?

Stupid woman released it for everyone to read. WHEN THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE TO INTERVIEW. 

No thought whatsoever reading it could influence those still to be interviewed. 

What a dumbass! She and those that think this is a good move.... 

Edited by J

Someone is in a Purjury trap, that is why it was leaked I’m sure. Summed up Glen Simpson believes Trump was involved in biz dealings with Bad russian investors. Trump Soho is an example. He refused to name any clients or sources. His attorney had him on a tight leash. At the end they found no evidence of crimes or collusion with the Russian Goverment. So Steele was referred for lying, what here is true and not true.?

2 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

Most alarming is the fact that GPS Fusion's attorney stated that someone involved with the dossier has been killed

Clinton Death Squad strikes again!

5 mins ago, J said:

Stupid woman released it for everyone to read. WHEN THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE TO INTERVIEW. 

No thought whatsoever reading it could influence those still to be interviewed. 

What a dumbass! She and those that think this is a good move.... 

Maybe this also should also be applied to selective leaks coming from Reps about Simpson's testimony.   

If you are going to leak selective bits well to steer narrative which is exactly what has been happening, well...

Further, maybe next time Grassley and Graham will consult other Judiciary Committee members when they send out authorize criminal referrals.

4 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

Most alarming is the fact that GPS Fusion's attorney stated that someone involved with the dossier has been killed

The guy was a former FSB deputy director... it has been public knowledge for months.  Whether that makes the dossier more or less credible is in the eye of the beholder.

15 mins ago, JimW said:

I don’t think it was ascertained if it was someone in the Trump campaign or Trump organization.  Missed it if it was

“Internal Trump Campaign source”

or or at least that was reported 

15 mins ago, JimW said:

I read a lot of it.   One dead source for the dossier caught my eye.   

I thought a possible killed Russian informant was mentioned weeks ago. 

Cmon now

nobody gonna offer a guess of the Trump team FBI informant?

a name we know ?

or another coffee boy who will be described as a nobody ...

but Photobombed in  multiple meetings with Trump?

There's been recent stories that Trump himself is responsible for some of the leaks. That he tells things to personal friends on the phone, and they can't keep their mouths shut and tell others, and eventually somebody spills it to the media. Got me.

There were also stories a week or so ago that Fusion wanted their testimony released.

Edited by patchyfog