Feinstein just published fusion gps testimony

Rate this topic

JimW

7 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Whats off there?  seriously... 

:laugh:

Raider once again commenting on a story without reading it lol.

the Dossier was compiled by a former British MI6 Agent at the Request of Fusion GPS.

Russia was nowhere near it. :kook:

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

1 hour ago, Aquacide said:

not one single thing in that dossier has been disproven. dozens of times, dates, places and meetings have been corroborated.

ergo, trump allies wish for a criminal investigation into Michael Steele,

its McCarthyism at its purest form.

What? Hooker and pee showers, please show the proof that that took place. 

Do you have any idea how misinformation works? You sprinkle in true events with the false information so that the former provides reflected veracity to the latter. Steele relied on Russian operatives as well as cutout, not direct sources, so he can’t even testify to the veracity of what was what. Very Wolffian in that regard. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

18 mins ago, Aquacide said:

the Dossier was compiled by a former British MI6 Agent at the Request of Fusion GPS.

It's where the bulk of Intel came from is it not? It was mostly crap fed to Steele by Russia's was it not? 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

38 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

This Dossier was put together by the Russians

:rolleyes:

followed by rapid backpedalling ;)

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

22 mins ago, Aquacide said:

Are you clueless? Steele was chosen because he was head of MI6 Russia desk. He relied on “former”, “retired” and active Russia government sources, though not always direct. In many instances, Steele had to rely on intermediaries to get the info, supposedly because certain sources would not speak directly to him. In the process, he opened his chain of information to exploitation to Russian agents. I thought you were well-read.

BTW, waiting for you to provide documented proof of the hooker urine showers on the bed that Obama slept in, with Trump in the room. That IS in the dossier. You sure you are fully familiar with it?

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Just now, Aquacide said:

:rolleyes:

followed by rapid backpedalling ;)

It was information fed to Steele... by the Russians... yeah for all intents and purposes it was indeed their Dossier as far as I'm concerned 

But... that was poorly worded on my part.. so... here's a point to you... enjoy 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

30 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Steele relied on Russian operatives as well as cutout, not direct sources, so he can’t even testify to the veracity of what was what. Very Wolffian in that regard. 

nothing he wrote has been disproven. not one time date place or meeting was incorrect. not one.

he was absolutely meticulous.

and those 'Russian operatives' were Russian double agents that he had been in charge of handling for over two decades.

Steele was one of the UK's top spies. he ran the Russia Desk - all of it. he spent time training the SAS in Afghanistan and he is a Cambridge (UK Ivy League) graduate.

3 mins ago, Aquacide said:

nothing he wrote has been disproven. not one time date place or meeting was incorrect. not one.

he was absolutely meticulous.

and those 'Russian operatives' were Russian double agents that he had been in charge of handling for over two decades.

Steele was one of the UK's top spies. he ran the Russia Desk - all of it. he spent time training the SAS in Afghanistan and he is a Cambridge (UK Ivy League) graduate.

1) You are playing with words here. “Disproven” is not the same as “proven”. Please show me where the hooker/urine/bed pajama party claim was PROVEN. You are dissembling.

2) You think Russian “double agents” can survive, undiscovered, for two decades and still be available to speak to Steele, years after Steele was no longer active agent? I guess Putin and his stooges are incompetent then. 

3) Your being a credentialist is showing. I don’t give a fig about where he went to school, and you know that I know that Cambridge is more than just a city across the river from Boston. Almost every British failed agent or double-agent over the past two generations attended Oxford, Cambridge, etc. They were all well credentialed as well, just not particularly loyal spies. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

6 mins ago, tomkaz said:

2) You think Russian “double agents” can survive, undiscovered, for two decades and still be available to speak to Steele, years after Steele was no longer active agent? I guess Putin and his stooges are incompetent then. 

:clap:

6 mins ago, tomkaz said:

3) Your being a credentialist is showing. I don’t give a fig about where he went to school, and you know that I know that Cambridge is more than just a city across the river from Boston. Almost every British failed agent or double-agent over the past two generations attended Oxford, Cambridge, etc. They were all well credentialed as well, just not particularly loyal spies. 

I'm glad I held off my response.. this was much kinder