bentstick

CTS 10' surf rod 4 SALE

18 posts in this topic

Selling my 10 foot CTS baycaster 1 piece surf rod.. love this rod but I need to move to a two piece rod for storage purposes. Asking $240 picked up or willing to meet ocean, Monmouth, county area

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Pretty sure this is rated 2 to 5 ounce.. it's not printed on the rod . Would also consider trading for the right surf bag

Edited by bentstick
Added comment

I've thrown un weighted treble hooks to snag and drop peanuts to small bombers and  small soft rubber shads  with this rod and it's little stiff at the lighter end but that never stopped me from using it.. It really shines when you want to get some distance with a plug in it's intended range.

28 mins ago, bentstick said:

I've thrown un weighted treble hooks to snag and drop peanuts to small bombers and  small soft rubber shads  with this rod and it's little stiff at the lighter end but that never stopped me from using it.. It really shines when you want to get some distance with a plug in it's intended range.

Thanks for the info

34 mins ago, gman71 said:

Do you go into nyc/Brooklyn at all. Or come up to the ccc.

I usually make a trip to the ccc once a year and don't often make it into NYC

33 mins ago, gman71 said:

When is the next time you are come up to ccc.? If you don't mind waiting I take it from you next time you come up here to ccc. 

Thank you for the offer but  have to pass. There's no guarantee I'll be making the trip to ccc this year and I'm looking to move this soon so I can get a replacement by spring. Also why I lowered the price, I think someone will be getting a great rod at a great price.