Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnP

Why is Trump Planning to attend the World Economic Forum?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

He’s got an America First agenda. And he’s branded himself as helping working class in middle America. The forgotten Americans  So how does that mesh with uber rich business leaders who have an interest in globalism ?

 

the last President to attend was Bill Clinton 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, saltydawg said:

America first and America only are two different things.

 

Yes 

 

building bridges and building trust with industry leaders of Western Europe 

 

I look forward to his tweets anyway while he’s over there 

 

“international cooperation “

 

 

 

 

Edited by JohnP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some on Switzerland might want to invest in USA... like maybe paying for the wall.

Good choco there too... its ugeeeee

Edited by hamlet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, JohnP said:

Why is Trump Planning to attend the World Economic Forum?

 

Why shouldn't he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, JohnP said:

He’s got an America First agenda. And he’s branded himself as helping working class in middle America. The forgotten Americans  So how does that mesh with uber rich business leaders who have an interest in globalism ?

 

the last President to attend was Bill Clinton 

Call me crazy....maybe he wants them to invest in business here in the US to benefit US workers..??  I know, nutty idea.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, hamlet said:

Some on Switzerland might want to invest in USA... like maybe paying for the wall.

Good choco there too... its ugeeeee

 

They sent Scare A Moochie last year 

 

this years them is  ...wait for it....

 

Creating a shared future in a fractured world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump will have no problem selling investment in the US with the new tax bill in place.

 

1 min ago, BW said:

Call me crazy....maybe he wants them to invest in business here in the US to benefit US workers..??  I know, nutty idea.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.