Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
north-shore fisha

Mekhi Brown

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

This guy punches an opposing player on the field and then tries to assault one of his coaches on the sidelines.

I hope any scholarship money is forfeited and I hope an expulsion hearing is forthcoming.

But I have a feeling there will be nothing but the sound of crickets.

If I were a student in Alabama I would be disgusted to know that this tool would receive the same diploma as I would.

His post-game comments are equally troubling.

“I really felt like a jerk,” Brown told Yahoo Sports in the Alabama locker room. “That’s not how I am. I wanted to win, that’s what it was. I did something stupid. I could have cost us the game.”

His only concern is winning the game; not the harm he could have caused to others.

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

not defending him, but he's a kid. the moment was too big for him, it happens. I cut a college kid more slack than I would a professional athlete.

Maybe for the on-field stuff.  Going after one of the coaches is totally inexcusable.  But the fact that he was kept in the game speaks volumes for the leadership of that organization.  The more I think about it, I'm more disappointed in the coach with how he handled it than I am with the player.