HugeDinghy

Dinghys fun fact of the day

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

stop calling yourself a football fan if you don't watch college football.

that is all carry on (Sally).

take it to the PG twinkle toes. 

Been watching both for a long time, lost interest in the pros. College is the ****e. You get to see all the future pros, pretty much anything can happen even if it looks like a blow out, and the atmosphere in each stadium is unique. 

I get wrapped up in the Philadelphia Eagles, mostly out of boredom (what, am I going to sit there and listen to my wife tell me how her day went?), and I still watch and follow baseball a bit, but most sports, with the exception of horse racing, have pretty much lost me. Following them takes too much time, and I just don't care.

14 mins ago, Belmo said:

I get wrapped up in the Philadelphia Eagles, mostly out of boredom (what, am I going to sit there and listen to my wife tell me how her day went?), and I still watch and follow baseball a bit, but most sports, with the exception of horse racing, have pretty much lost me. Following them takes too much time, and I just don't care.

I follow the VA Tech Hokies and the associated teams in the ACC.  Beyond that, I just don't have the time/inclination to follow it like I used to.   And to what you said, once you start to lose a little bit of interest and knowledge what's going on across the country, that interest erodes even faster.

My wife thinks I hate cutting firewood.   Don't tell her.