FyshhTrap

WTB , 7" Hellcats

15 posts in this topic

I would only sell used ones for $20 but I dont have anymore used ones. New ones I'd be looking for at least $33 shipped.Let me know if you are interested otherwise GLWS.

I'm looking for 7", and at least two maybe three, what colors do you have and are willing to part with ?   Absolutely interested in anything you have.

Thanks , Stephen

49 mins ago, MorningWood said:

I would only sell used ones for $20 but I dont have anymore used ones. New ones I'd be looking for at least $33 shipped.Let me know if you are interested otherwise GLWS.

I'm looking for 7", and at least two maybe three, what colors do you have , and are willing to part with, absolutely interested in anything you have ,

Thanks, Stephen

Two blue back and one black back.

$95 pp shipped without original packaging. $99 pp shipped with original packaging as shown.

All are new. All have silver sides. Package makes one appear to have gold sides but it is silver.

image.thumb.jpg.53f6de3e9c197019dba193821d507be4.jpg

Edited by cow tamer

26 mins ago, cow tamer said:

Two blue back and one black back.

$95 pp shipped without original packaging. $99 pp shipped with original packaging as shown.

All are new. All have silver sides. Package makes one appear to have gold sides but it is silver.

image.thumb.jpg.53f6de3e9c197019dba193821d507be4.jpg

If these are the 7 inch I'll take them for $95 shipped w/o original pkg

7 mins ago, MorningWood said:

Some of the ones I have

P1070716.JPG

From the bottom Right, the 4th and 5th ones over Silver Blue/green and the one to the left  Speckled , I would be interested in , shipped PP, $33 each

The rare colored ones I will not sell for $33. Guys are selling them for over $100 on fleabay. I will take some pictures of the ones Id sell for 33 tomorrow.

1 min ago, MorningWood said:

The rare colored ones I will not sell for $33. Guys are selling them for over $100 on fleabay. I will take some pictures of the ones Id sell for 33 tomorrow.

That was like looking at a serious wet dream, I couldn't find any 7 inchers on the Bay.  I would be very interested in any you might part with for $33

looking for at least two if you could. Thanks so much, Stephen